TechSpin: Poor Steve Jobs. A Control Freak's Nightmare
- The Sweet and Sour Apple: The Case of CEO Strategies at Apple Inc. Nair, Praveen Balakrishnan; Leng, Quay Ai // Vidwat: The Indian Journal of Management;Jan-Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p21
The article focuses on the business strategy of several chief executive officers (CEO) of Apple Inc. It mentions that John Sculley was appointed as the firm's CEO in 1983 but a power struggle resulted soon after between Sculley and Steve Jobs, who co-founded the firm with Steve Wozniak and...
- Jobs' worth. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;2/24/2011, p65
The article reports on the impact on Apple Inc. chief executive officer Steve Jobs' resignation to the company in 2011. It states that the announcement that Jobs was stepping down caused the share price of the company to decline by 5%. It mentions that for a company such as Apple, the reality is...
- Steve Jobs = Leader. We Need More. // Multichannel News;10/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p32
The author discusses the legacy of the late Apple Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs in the U.S. He says that Jobs was an inspiration to many people. He emphasizes that leaders like Jobs who epitomized their companies and the businesses they were in created a legendary presence for...
- A Day without Steve. Siracusa, John // Macworld;Aug2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p112
The article examines the impact of Steve Jobs stepping down from the helm of Apple Inc. It is observed that Jobs' persuasiveness originates entirely from his own personal certainty about a product. It is pointed that it improbable to find a replacement for Jobs. However, it is argued that Jobs'...
- REMEMBERING A TRUE VISIONARY. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/10/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 38, p4
The article presents the October 5, 2011 statement made by Apple Inc. regarding the death of its chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs, who was described as a visionary and creative genius.
- Thinking Different. Pradhan, Vidya // India Currents;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article offers the author's perspective on the life of chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs of Apple Inc.
- Endless Innovation. // Time;
A timeline is presented on the life of Steve Jobs, co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of the computer manufacturer Apple Inc. including the year the first Apple computer went on sale, his return to Apple Inc. after his resignation, and the year that Apple Inc. released the Ipad.
- Philosophy: â€œStay Hungry. Stay Foolish.â€. // Wired;Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p233
The author describes the philosophy of the late Apple chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs.
- Presentation: Master Of The Stage. // Wired;Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p238
The author compares the ability of the late Apple chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs as a speaker to a professional magician.