- Editorial. // Marketing Event;May2000, p5
Editorial. Comments on the emergence of the Internet in the marketing industry in the United Kingdom. Skepticism on the Internet industry; How people may feel about online exhibitions.
- YOUR DOT COM SURVIVAL GUIDE. James, Dana // Marketing News;09/25/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p1
Provides guidelines to improve financial management of an Internet company in the marketing industry in the U.S. Expansion of company marketers' skills through professional training; Application of brand differences strategy with other companies; Selection of proper business companions.
- AMedia retools aOnline with new look, logo. Cacas, Sam // Advertising Age;6/19/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p44
Discusses how national advertisers are making commitments to aMedia's redesigned Web site, aOnline. Core audience of aOnline of 18- to 45-year-old Asian Americans; Advertisers who have bought space on the Web site, including Ford Motor Company, Apple Computer, and BMW; Circulation statistics...
- The net advisor. GAVAN, PEGGY // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/23/98-11/30/98, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p35
Provides information on the Internet business. Information on a survey on online shopping for the 1998 holiday season; Comments on some Web sites of Hudson Valley shops.
- The lowdown on drill-downs. Retzlaff, Heather // Catalog Age;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, preceding p5
Presents an article about the problems associated with Web site drill-downs. Risk with the overuse of drill-downs; Features of navigational Web sites; Disadvantages of Web site drill-downs; Similarities between site navigation choices available to merchants; Impact of drill-downs on Internet...
- Targeting the Household's Chief Wellness Officers. KOYEN, EFF // Adweek;2/27/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, pM8
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the Internet industry company EmpowHER. The company's core operation of social media Web sites dealing with health information for women is discussed. Implications of the popularity of those Web sites for Internet marketing by the...
- NEWS ROUNDUP. Quinn, Michelle L. // Marketing News;03/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p3
Presents news briefs on online marketing as of March 13, 2000 in the United States. Internet security of major commerce Web sites; Details on the proposed taxation on products sold over the Internet; Investigation on the marketing of entertainment products to children via the Web site.
- Are we there yet? // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p45
Discusses whether the Internet or World Wide Web is the beginning of a new era in marketing. Investigation of marketing on the Internet.
- For the bookmark. // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p38
Features various online sites of interest to marketing. Includes Argus Technologies' Web site; Survey Sampling Inc.'s SurveyOpinion site; Group 1 Software's marketing resource site.