- A NEW ANGLE. BANKS, ADAM // MacUser;10/12/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p54
The article compares iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 smartphones from Apple Inc.
- iPhoneTops 1 Millionth Sale. // Information Today;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p27
The article reports on the total unit sales of the iPhone video telephone by Apple Inc. The iPhone was launched on the market in June 2007 at the initial $599 price tag and subsequently the price was slashed by $200 in September. It is noted that sales of the product crossed the one million mark...
- Best Cell Phones by Carrier. Mies, Ginny // PCWorld;Jul2010, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p38
The article evaluates several cell phones including the HTC Droid Incredible, Google Nexus One, and the Apple iPhone 3GS. INSETS: Top 5 AT&T Phones;Top 5 Sprint Phones;Top 5 T-Mobile Phones;Top 5 Verizon Phones
- Telenor brings iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. // Flare (Pakistan);Nov2015, p68
The article focuses on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus smartphones to be offered by Telenor Pakistan in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Apple to launch iPhone 7, 7 Plus in India on October 7, prices starts at Rs 60,000. // Voice & Data;Oct2016, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p71
The article offers information on the launch of the iPhone 7 and the 7 Plus smartphone from Apple.
- Brain lock. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p10
The author comments on the phone locking issue in the U.S. He says that the only advantage of using an unlocked iPhone would be for people who travel overseas could use a prepaid SIM card instead of paying the international roaming fees charged by AT&T Mobility. He adds that porting a handset...
- WEB APPS: Going Mobile. Fryer, Wesley // Tech & Learning;May2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p53
The author reflects on the availability of Web applications and the potential for information acess of an iPhone in the U.S. He notes that he was being amazed by those access and collaboration in his iPhone or other smartphone and the number of cellular telephones with Internet access is...
- At Your Fingertips. KOOSER, AMANDA C. // Entrepreneur;Aug2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
The article presents information on the increasing trend of touchscreens in electronic gadgets including cell phones. Now more cell phones, tablet personal computers (PCs) global positioning system (GPS) devices and laptop touch pads are following this trend. Big tabletop touchscreen PC can...
- RING! NEW iPHONE CALLING! Lyons, Margaret // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2010, Issue 1107, p19
The article discusses the release of the iPhone 4 cellular phone and its incorporation of video capabilities such as high-definition (HD) video and video calling.