Chronic intestinal pseudo- obstruction: how important is JC virus infection?
- The last page. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1985, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p1024
Provides questions and answers relating to internal medicine.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1994, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p2287
Presents a calendar of events related to gastroenterology.
- ABSTRACTS FOR GASTROENTEROLOGISTS. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1965, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p385
Presents several abstracts of studies about gastroenterology. "Diagnosis Experiences With 1,000 Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeders," by Eddy D. Palmer; "Treatment of Advanced Carcinoma of the Sigmoid and Rectum," by John H. Remington; "Colonoscopy-Current Status," by Guy L. Kratzer.
- Question of the Month: Gastroenterology. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan70, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p72
Presents a question related to gastroenterology.
- Editors' Comments. Talley, Nicholas; Richter, Joel E.; Achkar, Edgar // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p1411
Comments on the impact of the debate about the gastrointestinal (GI) match published in the January 2004 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology" in the U.S. Explanation of Pardi on the dangers in the pursue of the present system; Provision of a comprehensive review of the GI match...
- Questions in Gastroenterology. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1983, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p254
Presents questions on gastroenterology which appeared in the 1983 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1996, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p1878
Provides information on several congresses and conventions concerning gastroenterology in the U.S. 22nd Annual Topics in Gastroenterology and Liver Disease in Baltimore, Maryland on October 2 to 4, 1996; 2nd Annual Southeastern Gastroenterology Symposium in Savannah, Georgia on October 5 to 6,...
- Nutrition and Gastroenterology: A Mutually Supportive Partnership. Mason, Joel B. // Nutrition in Clinical Care;Jul-Sep2004, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p91
The author reflects on the importance and the relationship between nutrition and gastroenterology. He cites that impairment in normal gastrointestinal physiology would bring changes to the body of a person due to nutritional deficits. Furthermore, the condition of a person would affect the...
- FOREWORD. // Current Medical Literature: Gastroenterology;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, pIV
Explains that the editorial board of "Current Medical Literature - Gastroenterology," manages, on a quarterly basis, to distil the best of the world literature on gastroenterology into a manageable, easy-to-read journal. Role of editors in placing the articles into context, helping the clinician...