- Somebody Else Built My Business. Poltenson, Norman // Business Journal (Central New York);7/20/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p13
The author reflects on the belief that business success should not be attributed to entrepreneurs but to the society's collectivist efforts, as suggested by U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Why Does President Obama Hate Black Businesses? Alford, Harry // Washington Informer;5/5/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 79, p26
The author reflects on the issues concerning the antagonism of U.S. President Barack Obama towards African American business enterprises. He cites the Stimulus Bill which allocates nearly one trillion dollars to businesses wherein African Americans were not included. He mentions the Broadband...
- Regional trade improvement in Rwanda expected with the new US$5.7 million Cooperative Agreement. // African Business News;8/26/2014, p3
No abstract available.
- Proclamation 8454--National Entrepreneurship Week, 2009. Obama, Barack H. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/19/2009, p1
The article presents Proclamation 8454 issued by U.S. President Barack H. Obama on November 19. 2009 proclaiming November 16 through November 22, 2009 as National Entrepreneurship Week. The event honors American entrepreneurs, including social entrepreneurs who are reportedly responsible for...
- Reinventing the Government. Sinha, Gunjan // Siliconindia;Feb2009, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p44
The article discusses the author's view on the reinvention of the government in India. He considers the victory of U.S. President Barack Obama as an inspiration for all people. He believes that entrepreneurs play a vital role in reinventing the Hindu government. He also cites some business...
- The Charlotte Observer. // Hill;2/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p22
The article focuses on the need to develop an effective economic stimulus bill under the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Obama says a 'new Mexico' is emerging. // Hill;5/6/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p12
The article reports on the statement of the U.S. President Barack Obama that he views an emerging new Mexico with a deepening democracy and growing economy, and that Mexico and the U.S. must be considered as equal partners.
- 'We are you and you are us'. // New Jersey Jewish News;3/28/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 13, p14
The author discusses the accomplishments of the two-day visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in Israel which involves the shared commitment between the two countries focusing on economic growth advancement.
- Bold, swift partner in Oval Office. Pelosi, Nancy // Hill;4/29/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the commitment of U.S. President Barack Obama over the future of the economy in the U.S.