Response to a Letter to the Editor from Rodgers regarding �Overexpression of Myostatin2 in zebrafish reduces the expression of dystrophin associated protein complex (DAPC) which leads to muscle dystrophy�
- Letter to the Editor: Overexpression of Myostatin2 in zebrafish reduces the expression of dystrophin associated protein complex (DAPC) which leads to muscle dystrophy. Rodgers, Buel D. // Journal of Biomedical Science;Nov2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p841
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Overexpression of Myostatin 2 in Zebrafish Reduces the Expression of Dystrophin Associated Protein Complex (DAPC) Which Leads to Muscle Dystrophy," by Amali et al. in the May 6, 2008 issue.
- Absence of Dystrophin and Utrophin in a Boy with Severe Muscular Dystrophy. Chevron, Marie-Pierre; Echenne, Bernard; Demaille, Jacques // New England Journal of Medicine;10/27/94, Vol. 331 Issue 17, p1162
A letter to the editor is presented in relation to the absence of dystrophin and utrophin in a boy with severe muscular dystrophy.
- On the pathogenesis of collagen VI muscular dystrophies�Comment on article of Hicks et al. Bernardi, Paolo; Bonaldo, Paolo; Maraldi, Nadir M.; Merlini, Luciano; Sabatelli, Patrizia // Brain: A Journal of Neurology;Oct2009, Vol. 132 Issue 10, pe121
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the pathogenesis of collagen VI muscular dystrophies is presented.
- Segmental vitiligo and twenty-nail dystrophy: An unusual association. Rajashekar, T. S.; Singh, Gurcharan; Rajkumar, V. // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p661
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of a patient with segmental vitiligo and twenty-nail dystrophy.
- Median canaliform dystrophy of Heller. Madke, Bhushan; Gadkari, Reshma; Nayak, Chitra // Indian Dermatology Online Journal;Sep-Dec2012, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p224
A letter to the editor about median canaliform dystrophy is presented.
- Occult maculor dystrophy in an 11 year old boy. Kondo, M.; Ueno, S.; Piao, C.-H.; Ito, Y.; Temsaki, H.; Miyake, Y. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Dec2004, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p1602
Presents a letter to the editor about occult macular dystrophy in an 11 year old boy.
- LETTER. Gear, H. C.; Ramaesh, K.; Roberts, F. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Apr2005, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p518
Presents a letter to the editor about Thiel-Behnke corneal dystrophy.
- Homozygous mutation (L527R) of TGFBI in an individual with lattice corneal dystrophy. Yamada, N.; Chikama, T-i; Morishige, N.; Yanai, R.; Nishida, T.; Yamoda, N.; Inui, M.; Seki, K. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Jun2005, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p771
Presents a letter to the editor about lattice corneal dystrophy.
- Why a positive genetic test for myotonic dystrophy type I does not always imply the right diagnosis. Meuth, S. C.; Kleinschnitz, C.; Frank, M.; Wessig, C.; Bendszus, M.; Kress, W.; Wiendl, H. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Dec2006, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p1381
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on positive genetic test for myotonic dystrophy.