SURVIVING THE SURLY SKIES
- Airline & Travel News - Travel Technology News: Slim-line Seats Aren't A Hit With Most Fliers. // AirGuide Online.com;3/10/2014, p2
The article reports that 83% of people out of 1,391 travelers preferred the traditional seats in airlines than the slim-line seats, according to a survey.
- Child's play. Henney, Kristiane // Frontier;Apr2014, p38
The article discusses the services in airports when traveling with children, providing entertainment for families and offering enchant and enjoyment. Information about the number of annual passengers in London Heathrow Airport in England, is provided. Also emphasized is the goal of Changi...
- Fresh offerings. SILVA, MELISSA // PAX International;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p37
The article evaluates two amenity kits released by Harmony for Singapore Airlines including the Salvatore Ferragamo "Signorina" collection for female passengers and the Salvatore Ferragamo "Acqua Essenziale" collection for male passengers.
- Yemenia signs with SITA for passenger management. // PAX International;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the agreement between SITA and Yemenia, the official airline of Republic of Yemen, wherein SITA will handle the passenger flow, communication services, and Internet protocol solutions of the Yemenia.
- SKYPATHS. Boynton, Christine // Air Transport World;Jan2012, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p21
An online recap located at www.atwonline.com concerning the launch of services of various airline companies in the U.S. from January 5 to June 3, 2011 including Lao Airlines, Air France SA, and Safi Airways Co., is presented.
- SkyPriority rollout. // Travel Daily;12/19/2014, p5
The article announces the aligned priority services worldwide delivered by SkyTeam airline alliance with global roll out of its SkyPriority access right across its network.
- Airlines Should Improve At Targeting Passengers, Panel Says. Sumers, Brian // Aviation Daily;6/18/2015, Vol. 401 Issue 56, p5
The article talks about suggestions made at International Air Transport Association (IATA) Annual General Meeting such as introduction of last minute offers and specialized plans for younger travelers made by a panel discussing ways for personalized and customized air travel.
- Airline & Travel News - Travel Technology News: Experts Predict Higher Air Fares, More Bundles In 2014. // AirGuide Online.com;3/10/2014, p2
The article reports on the prediction of air travel experts regarding the higher airline fares in 2014 and enhancement of bundle services to provide customers ancillary services and products that linked to their flights.
- Airline Industry Will Soon Allow Consumers To See More Details Of What They Are Booking. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Jul2013, p77
The article reports that the airline industry is set to provide consumers the opportunity to see more details of their booking process using a new online reservation platform.