Innovation or Thimblerig?
- Money management basics still the same. Lynott, William J. // Dermatology Times;Jun2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p76
The article discusses about money management with emphasis on some defensive steps against possible financial disaster. According to the author, one should keep the overall safety of the assets as primary financial objective for the fact that there will be always someone who are inventing new...
- FROM OUR BLOGS Wealth. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/18/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p10
Two blogs which discuss wealth management in the U.S. are presented.
- Aberdeen sees Â£8.8bn outflows. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/8/2014, p25
The article presents information on the financial condition of Aberdeen Asset Management Inc. in Great Britain in 2014. It states that the managed assets of the firm fell by five percent, and the total outflow of Aberdeen Asset Management stood at 8.8 billion pounds. The company has recently...
- The Two Year Plan for Advisor Success. GOOD, BILL // Research;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p51
The article discusses the way to increase the amount of asset under management (AUM) within two years for attaining advisor success. Topics covered include a sample case of how an imaginary financial advisor called Justin Case can achieve financial advisor success by making achievable plans,...
- A fool and his money soon part. Feuer, Michael // Smart Business Atlanta;Apr2009, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p30
The article reports on the strategies that will help executives to efficiently manage their assets in the U.S. The author stresses that executives should categorize their personal investments and adopt an efficient financial plan. In addition, an evaluation on portfolio is essential in...
- 10 years ago in the Journal. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p21
This article provides information on the issues featured in the October 1990 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning. Assets under management was the topic of discussion in the issue. Lewis J. Walker, in an article titled Wrap-Fee Asset Management Services: Fair or Foul? wrote, planners see...
- CLERP changes passed. Evans, Rebecca // Money Management;7/1/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the approval of the Australian federal government's CLERP 9 reforms. Impact of the financial policy reforms on corporate governance in the country; Types of provisions that the reforms affected.
- I want lots of things from life and need a plan to make it all happen. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2004, Issue 11, p48
Presents pieces of advice from finance consultants on asset management and financial planning. Benefits from investing superannuation in a socially responsible fund; Advantages of developing savings plan; Use of the SuperSeeker search facility for searching lost superannuation accounts.
- ask paul. Clitheroe, Paul // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2004, Issue 11, p50
Presents pieces of advice on several issues related to managing personal finances and assets. Comments on the benefits from the application of sharemarket strategy; Tips on choosing the appropriate housing unit; Impact of health problems on efficient and successful financial planning.