- OFF THE WING. Hoffman, Mat // Ride BMX;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p62
The article profiles Mat Hoffman, a rider. In most aspects, his life is the same as it's always been--he just shares it with his family and get his inspiration from watching them live life. He feels lucky to have the opportunity with his passions and has the ones that offer constant challenges....
- WHO ARE YOU? // Real Living;Christmas2013, Issue 94, p52
An interview with Tina Murray-Walker, an International School OP Colour A Design (ISCD) student, is presented. When asked about what she wanted to be when she was a kid, she mentions aspiring to become a policewoman, a veterinarian and a marine biologist, among several others. She shares...
- Invite inspiration: Tapping into creativity. Subervi, Ann // Public Relations Tactics;Aug2010, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p6
The article offers tips on how public relations professional can find creative inspiration in the work.
- Dear Readers. Clark, Christine French // Highlights for Children;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on an inspiration for a story found from observing a house mouse.
- Inspiration. Jones, Kaylee // Teen Ink;Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
The author talks about inspiration.
- Awe-Some! Girdwain, Jessica // Self;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
The article offers tips that inspire changes and give a sense that the person has more time.
- HOWLING AT THE MOON. // New Moon Girls;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p31
The article presents contributions from readers regarding inspiring things they do and see that make life better and more fair for girls.
- Inspired. // Design Week;1/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
In this article, the author discusses several aspects of inspiration which comes in different forms including music, literature, and design.
- An Ounce of Inspiration. Engst, Dorothy Jeanne // True Blue Spirit;Apr2012, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p3
The article offers the author's insight on the significance of inspiration in pursuing something in life.