Setting an agenda for a stronger industry
- Dunkin' Donuts' STEVE SIEGEL Becomes First Franchisee to Chair International Franchise Association. LaGrassa, Kara // Franchising World;Jan2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Interviews 2002 chairman of the International Franchise Association (IFA) Steve Siegel. Top goals for the year as chairman; Plan to balance the interests of franchisors and franchisees; Participation of members to IFA; Views on the potential federal franchise relationship legislation in the...
- Hampton Inn celebrates opening. // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p2D
A photograph of the members of the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce during the opening of Hampton Inn & Suites in Buda, Texas is presented.
- Callidora Homes opens. // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p2D
A photograph of the members of the Buda Chamber of Commerce during the Calidora Homes' opening celebration in Buda, Texas is presented.
- Cowboy Honda opens in Kyle. // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p3D
A photograph of the members of the Kyle Area Chamber of Commerce and citizens of Kyle, Texas during the opening celebration of Cowboy Honda is presented.
- Manna From Heaven. // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p3D
A photograph of the members of the Kyle Area Chamber of Commerce, citizens and city officials during the celebration of Manna From Heaven's grand opening is presented.
- ARI honors new officers, directors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/6/93, Vol. 190 Issue 14, p5
Reports on the new officers of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI). Honeywell Home and Building Control vice president and general manager Donald L. Flamm as head of the list of officers; James H. Schultz as first vice chairman; William S. Frago, Todd W. Herrick, Robert L....
- NJBA elects officers. // U.S. Banker;Jul94, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p76
Reports on the election of officers of the New Jersey Bankers Association at its 1994 annual meeting. Barbara Harding as chairman; Leslie E. Goodman as vice chairman; Harry W. Van Sciver as treasurer.
- BHETA chooses sector director. // DIY Week;9/4/2009, p02
The article announces the appointment of Will Jones as housewares sector director of the British Home Enhancement Trade Association (BHETA).
- Eby president slips away to the slopes. FITCH, JENNIFER A. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/1/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
The article profiles Travis Eby, president of Eby Trailers, who shares his passion for snow skiing.