Obama's first test
- Shifting Cabinet. // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p14
The author ponders on the early Cabinet appointments rendered by President-elect Barack Obama in the U.S.
- US.-Israel collision course. Morris, Dick // Hill;12/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 134, p29
The author reflects on the influence of President-elect Barack Obama in the current relationship between the U.S. and Israel.
- Obama's deftness. // Hill;1/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p14
The author reflects on the skilful performance of U.S. President-elect Barack Obama with regards to his presidential candidacy.
- Obama pitfalls looming. Keene, David // Hill;4/15/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p17
The author reflects on the chances of Barack Obama to win in the 2008 U.S. presidential elections, and its implications for American politics.
- Obama's truth. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;4/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p25
The author reflects on Senator Barack Obama's remarks at a political campaign in San Francisco, California.
- Music that plays in Pa. Goddard, Ben // Hill;4/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p25
The author reflects on the political support of Pennsylvanians for Senator Barack Obama despite his comments at a fundraiser event in San Francisco, California.
- Entitlement lost. Feehery, John // Hill;6/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 66, p16
The author reflects on the decision of 2008 U.S. presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama to distance from Father Michael Pfleger due to the Roman Catholic priest's comments regarding how former President Bill Clinton felt when his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, lost the nomination slot.
- Ignore the polls -- trust fundamentals. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;6/18/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 71, p16
The article reflects on the fundamentals that could determine the success of Senator Barack Obama in his campaign for presidency in the U.S.
- Messages in Obama's picks. Goddard, Ben // Hill;6/19/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 72, p17
No abstract available.