EDITORIAL: A Simple Formula for Continued Improvement in Orthopaedic Surgery Postgraduate Training: Courageous Leadership
- CORR Curriculum - Orthopaedic Education: The Evolution of Orthopaedic Surgery Education in Germany. Pape, Hans-Christoph; Dougherty, Paul // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Aug2015, Vol. 473 Issue 8, p2464
The article focuses on the educational structure of orthopaedic surgery in Germany. Topics discussed include the orthopaedic surgery postgraduate training, residency programs, and fellowships and limitations for orthopaedic surgery such as arthroplasty or orthopaedic trauma in the country....
- Disney Gets Into CME. Pelletier, Sue // Medical Meetings;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the accreditation to be provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Services for continuing medical education (CME) courses developed by the Disney Institute in Florida. Topics to be covered by the CME courses.
- EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ACCME. // Medical Meetings;Jun2011, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the decision of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to release the report "The ACCME at Work: Accreditation, Recognition, Education, Operations, and Governance" to erase misconceptions about the council, its accreditation and its activities.
- ACCME reports industry shrinkage. Iskowitz, Marc // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p16
The article cites a report from Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) which shows that medical-education providers either lost their accreditation to offer CME or decided not to apply for renewal in the U.S.
- Lighthouse Learning Receives Initial Accreditation. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;9/8/2011, p2
The article reports that Lighthouse Learning, a continuing medical education provider, has received provisional accreditation.
- CME Post Test. // Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences;Dec2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p346
A test concerning the topics on medicine to earn the Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit.
- CME Pretest. // Psychiatric Annals;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p254
A quiz on the procedures by which patient-caring physicians specializing in psychiatry can obtain Continuing Medical Education (CME) accreditation is presented.
- ACCME to guard names during C+I. M. I. // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the move of the Board of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Association (ACCME) to guard names during the Complaints and Inquiries (C+I) Process on commercial bias in the U.S.
- CME Evaluation -- Vol. 15, Nos. 7-12, July-December 2010. // Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports;Dec2010 Burn Management in Pediatri, p1
The article presents an evaluation form for a Continuing Medical Education (CME) program.