- Characteristics of clever people. // Rotman Management;Spring2010, p75
The article describes the nature of clever people including their unduplicated skills and talents, asking difficult questions, and they have high expectation in an instant access.
- MOST CREATIVE PEOPLE. // Fast Company;Feb2014, Issue 182, p47
The article offers numerous charts, graphs, photographs, and other images showing the results of a poll conducted by the publication of over 100 of those in its Most Creative People list on questions including the most important quality in a creative businessperson, whether creativity can be...
- THE TWO FACES OF INNOVATION. // Professional Manager;Autumn2013, p18
A review of the article "Failure, Survival or Success in a Turbulent Environment: the dynamic capabilities lifecycle" by Sarah Dixon, which appeared in the periodical "Chartered Management Institute."
- HOW LEADERS CAN CLOSE THE INNOVATION GAP. Leqrand, Claude; Weiss, David S. // Ivey Business Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p7
A leader's failure to walk the talk is, arguably, especially conspicuous if that leader fails to make good on his or her talk about innovation. The promise to focus on innovation ends right there, with a promise. The inability or unwillingness to follow through on the promise creates what these...
- Bite-sized business school: The marketing module. // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2013, p81
The article focuses on the importance of resolving creative conflict at the individual, team and organization levels, which the author believes is key to a successful business.
- How Do You Find Innovation? DeSai, Jatin // Origination News;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p31
The article discusses concepts and ideas that businesspeople may consider to discover innovation which include listening to classical music, reading periodicals, and attending a meeting or a conference.
- Leading Comments. Volckmann, Russ // Integral Leadership Review;Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including integral creativity and innovation, model of power and leadership, and integral design leadership.
- A Little Ingenuity. DAMORE, KELLEY // Information Security;Jun2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the article "A Sustainable Relationship," by Michael Mimoso which focuses on consolidating physical and logical security infrastructures and the article "Methodology to the Madness," by Chris V. Ewell.
- What Is Innovation? // Grovo Learning: What is Innovation?;2016, p1
Video length: 1 minute and 11 seconds. While creativity sparks a new idea, innovation is needed to fully implement it. This video distinguishes these stages.