Straight-talk goes off track
- The old Mac's back. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;11/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 123, p37
The author reflects on the light way that Republican candidate John McCain has accepted his defeat and embraced the change of history for the U.S. after it elected its first black president.
- Fleece Award 'golden oldie' for McCain. Hill, David // Hill;3/12/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p18
The author reflects on the Golden Fleece Awards as a perfect way for Senator John McCain's presidential campaign to highlight his dislike towards earmarks in the U.S.
- The obstinancy of hope. Goddard, Ben // Hill;4/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p15
The article comments on the political campaign of Senator John McCain of the United States.
- McCain no lock in Arizona. Goddard, Ben // Hill;6/5/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 65, p23
The author reflects on the lack of support by the people of Arizona to the presumptive Republican Party presidential candidate Senator John McCain in the November 2008 presidential election in the U.S.
- The GOP's sockpuppets. Mulitsas, Markos // Hill;7/2/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 77, p17
The author reflects on the failure of the Republicans to keep up with critical technological advances based on the self-confessed technology ignorance of John McCain in the U.S.
- Lies, damn lies and John McCain. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;9/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 106, p22
The author comments regarding U.S. presidential candidate Senator John McCain's political campaign claiming that he discovered honor in a North Vietnamese prison camp.
- Are we in for an October surprise? Jones, Phil // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/8/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 27, p5A
The author reflects on the status of the presidential candidacy of Senator John McCain in the upcoming 2008 U.S. presidential election and the possibility of having a World War III due to the conflict between the U.S. and Israel concerning the nuclear facilities in Iran.
- McCain begins to get it right. Morris, Dick // Hill;4/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p33
The article comments on the administrative skills of Senator John McCain.
- Anything Can Happen. Kirk, Kelsie Rose // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/22/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p4
The author reflects on the characteristic and ability of John McCain to become the Republican nominee for the U.S. presidential election.