- THAT OLD DOUBLE STANDARD. // National Review Bulletin;4/13/1971, Vol. 23 Issue 14, pB52
The article reflects on the action of a civil group called Citizens Commission to Investigate the FBI, which invaded and stole documents from the office of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the U.S. It also commented on the publication of the 14 stolen documents that put the office at a...
- Independent Agents. Mann, Jim // New Republic;2/7/81, Vol. 184 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on the incoming U.S. Government that has just handed an important victory to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), one its agents and high-ranking officials have wanted for nearly a decade. Announcement made by the U.S. government that the new President will not install his own...
- Fair Isaac, FBI Team: ID Theft Is The Target. Lindenmayer, Isabelle // American Banker;10/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 193, p1
Reports that Fair Isaac Corp. and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have proposed a National Joint Identity Theft Center that would collect complaints from the public and private sectors and mine the data for patterns to help catch thieves. Reference to the creation by the Secret Service of a...
- A Visit from the FBI. Afifi, Yasir Aladdin // Foreign Policy in Focus;7/21/2011, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of discovering a tracking device in his car followed by a visit by U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents who wanted to retrieve it.
- It's time to catch real suspects, not just the usual ones. Mills, Jim // Hill;7/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 82, p6
The article reports on the need for the Federal Bureau of Investigation to strengthen their method of identifying terrorism suspects in the U.S.
- Terror vigil. Wilson, Charles E. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2013, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p19
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents have called on tank truck fleets to take more active role in guarding against terrorism in the U.S. The eGuardian system has been developed to meet the challenges of collecting and sharing terrorism-related...
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation. Bell, Debra // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/21/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p11
A quiz about the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is presented.
- Exposures. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;5/27/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 100, p5
The author reports that a hard drive has gone missing from the U.S. National Archives and Recording Administration. The missing hard drive contains security procedures from the administration of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, political records and the Social Security numbers of 100,000...
- California sting nabs cargo thiefs. // Overdrive;Mar94, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p98
Reports on an operation conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to crack down on cargo thieves in Los Angeles, California. Estimated annual losses in stolen cargo; Gains of operation.