Crime & Punishment
- Reports on Shocking Conditions for Illinois Adult Prisoners and Juveniles. Cohen, Fred // Correctional Mental Health Report;May/Jun2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
The article focuses on a report of the John Howard Association (JHA) of Illinois, related to physical and environmental conditions of prisoners in Menard Correctional Center. The report informs that Menard's inmates do not have educational, vocational or job assignments. It also discusses the...
- PRISON LIVING. // Mother Jones;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p52
The article presents a list of miscellaneous information in regard to prison food and living conditions. A dish called "nutraloaf" served in the Vermont prison system is described. The method for making an alcoholic beverage in prison called "pruno" is detailed. Overcrowding has caused sewage...
- DISCIPLINARY AND REGULATORY SUMMARY REPORTS. // Accountancy;Mar2010, Vol. 145 Issue 1399, p104
A list of disciplinary and regulatory summary reports is presented, including the fining of David Reynolds May, the fining of Christopher Jones, and the penalty imposed on Valerie Neave.
- Automatic suspensions. Bronstein, Michael // People Management;Jun2012, p20
The author dispenses advice on the appropriate way to handle suspensions in the workplace.
- FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES. // Commercial Motor;10/7/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5402, p23
The article offers information on several forthcoming public inquiries in England including one on disciplinary action to be taken against Yusuf Patel trading as Kings Vegetable Supplier, another considering disciplinary action on O'Gara Construction firm and another seeking disciplinary action...
- Disciplinary and regulatory summary reports. // Accountancy;Jan2009, Vol. 142 Issue 1385, p95
The article presents a list of disciplinary and regulatory summary reports for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- DISCIPLINARY AND REGULATORY SUMMARY REPORTS. // Accountancy;Jul2009, Vol. 144 Issue 1391, p104
The article contains summaries of disciplinary and regulatory reports in Great Britain including some pertaining to the accounting firms Citroen Wells and TTR Barnes Limited and to accountants Dennis Lomas, Martin Holder, and Christopher Dean.
- Commissioners tighten discipline. Kim-Kort, Mihee // Presbyterian Outlook;7/7/2014, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the loophole imposed by 221st General Assembly commissioners in the disciplining procedure of presbyteries for misbehaving teaching elders.
- Maryland Discipline Analysis Shows Racial Discrepancies. BLAD, EVIE // Education Week;3/12/2014, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p4
The article presents information on a report released in March 2014 by the Regional Educational Laboratory Mid-Atlantic on the statistics related to out-of-school suspensions and expulsions given to white and black students in the Maryland school systems.