Technology's double-edged sword
- Rebound in new motor vehicle sales. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;12/21/2001, p3
Reports on sales of new motor vehicles in Canada during the first ten months of 2001. Sales of passenger cars and trucks; Average amount spent by consumers in October 2001 to purchase a new passenger car; Reasons why Alberta was the most dynamic province in year-to-date sales.
- '96 output trails '95 by 3.9%. Detkowski, Karen L. // Automotive News;7/15/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5669, p47
Reports on vehicle production in North America for the week ending July 8, 1996. Percentage of rise over the prior holiday/vacation week as some General Motors and transplant facilities resumed output; Car and truck output in the United States, Canada, and Mexico; Estimated Canadian production...
- Production is 89,559 behind 1997. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;11/30/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5795, p62
Highlights the car and truck production in North America as of November 1998. Includes the Chrysler Division; Plymouth; Dodge; Jeep-Eagle; DaimlerChrysler AG; Ford Division; Mitsubishi; General Motors; Plant closings; Scheduled plant overtime.
- Caddy leapfrogs Lincoln with Dec. surge. Teahen Jr., John K. // Automotive News;1/18/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5802, p10
Presents news briefs related to automobile and truck sales in the United States, as of 1998. Includes sales of the Cadillac automobile in the luxury car segment; Top-selling vehicles by market class.
- Japan sales off 1.3% in April as mini segment weakens. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;5/22/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5875, p40
Reports on automobile and truck sales in Japan, for April 2000. Sales by vehicle category; Comparison with sales in previous periods; Decline in import sales; Sales gains of individual manufacturers.
- Production. Detkoswki, Karen L. // Automotive News;10/23/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5629, p38
Presents information on automobile and truck production in North America for the week ending on October 21, 1995. Rise in production; Car outputs; Scheduled plant closings and overtime.
- 10 million a day later than 1994. Detkowski, Karen L. // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p37
Presents information on the production of automobiles and trucks in North America, as of August 28, 1995. Production schedule; Year-to-date automobile and truck productions; Scheduled plant closings; Scheduled plant overtime.
- Output remains steady. Agar, Karen L. // Automotive News;3/24/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5705, p62
Presents information on automobile and truck production in North America, as of March 17, 1997. Includes expected unit productions for the week; Schedule of plant closings; Plant overtimes.
- Output tops '97 on final day. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;12/28/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5799, p34
Presents updates on automobile and truck production in North America, as of December 27, 1998. Number of units assembled; Plant closures; Scheduled plant overtime.