EDITOR'S TALKING POINT
- Top of the class. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;11/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p61
Presents information on the awards presentation held during the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual conference in England in October 2002. Features of the best management report submitted by human resource manager Harriet Akker; Comments from Akker on her report;...
- DIARY DATES. // Recruiter;2/18/2009, p6
A calendar of events related to personnel management for the Great Britain area in March-April 2009 is presented which includes the Management and Motivation seminar, Culture Integration Masterclass, and Awards for Excellence 2009.
- Datebook. // Seattle Business;Jul2014, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p78
A calendar of business events for Washington State in July 2014 is presented which includes the annual Human Resources Forum sponsored by the Association of Washington Business, Tacoma Chamber of Commerce's annual New Tacoma Awards luncheon, and the Washington Council on International Trade's...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;3/11/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p57
Presents news briefs on personnel management in Great Britain as of 2004. Information on the human resource excellence awards in Scotland; Details of a conference on workplace flexibility in South West London.
- Chamber extends deadline for Best Practices nominations. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/22/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p16
The Detroit Regional Chamber has extended until April 8, 2004, the deadline for entries in its third annual "Best Practices'' awards program, which recognizes best business practices in human resources, marketing and technology. Winners will be recognized at the chamber's 2004 Mackinac Policy...
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;May2011, p54
This section offers news briefs about the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) including the May 26, 2011 deadline for entries to the 2011 CIPD People Management Awards, the availability of free copies of the "2011 Learning and Talent Development" survey, and the...
- JULY DATEBOOK. // Seattle Business;Jul2013, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p76
A calendar of events for the Seattle, Washington area in 2013 is presented including the New Tacoma Awards on July 12, the Human Resources Forum on July 16, and the Virginia Mason-Chamber Golf Classic on July 22.
- Untitled. // People Management;5/6/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p14
Provides information on the awards presented at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Human Resource Development 2004 Conference in Great Britain. Winner of the best small stand category of the "People Management" Exhibitor of the Year Award; Recipient of the best large stand...
- People & Places. // Travel Agent;7/24/2006, Vol. 326 Issue 4, p41
Several photographs of personalities and events related to the travel industry are presented. One photograph features Lynne Biggar, senior vice president of American Express Consumer Travel Network, Van Anderson, co-president of America's Vacation Center holding the American Express...