Readers Will Be Grateful
- Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You. // Publishers Weekly;8/13/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 32, pS14
The article reviews the book "Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You," by Deborah Norville.
- Blissful Thinking. Gostin, Nicki // Newsweek;10/15/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 16, p14
The article presents an interview with television journalist Deborah Norville. She discusses her new book, "Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You," and how it differs from the power of positive thinking. Norville also mentions a notebook which she uses to write about...
- Deborah Norville Says Thanks. Dzubow, Lauren // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p234
The article talks about the theory of "Inside Edition" anchor Deborah Norville, which states that thankfulness leads to fulfillment. Norville compiled psychological and behavioral research and life stories that support her theory for her new book "Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude...
- The Up Side. // Guideposts;Oct2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p28
The article presents quotes from TV host Deborah Norville on positive thinking, author Wayne W. Dyer on the purpose of prayer and personal trainer Jeff Rebraca on leadership.
- Radio days & peaceful nights. Roberts, R.; Camp, E.J. // Redbook;Jan92, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p68
Profiles Deborah Norville, 33, the former cohost of the `Today' show who's now got an ABC radio show. The nationwide talk show is broadcast from her own home , where she spends lots of time with her young son Niki. Background; `Today' troubles; New show; Personal life.
- DEBORAH NORVILLE: TODAY'S RISING STAR. Dendy, L.B. // Saturday Evening Post;Mar90, Vol. 262 Issue 2, p44
Profiles the `Today' show's Deborah Norville. Education in broadcasting at the University of Georgia; Early career at WAGA in Atlanta; Move to Chicago; Civic work; Move to the `Today' show.
- Norvile to read news on Channel 7? Walls, J.; Pener, D. // New York;4/6/92, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p15
Comments on speculation that WABC-TV is wooing Deborah Norville, the former `Today' anchor, who has a nationally syndicated radio talk show on ABC.
- Norville irks Street Stories staff. Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;9/14/92, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p25
Reports on the controversy around the hiring of Deborah Norville for CBS's `Street Stories.' How some feel her glamorous image doesn't fit in with the street reporting; Comments from executive producer Cathy Lasiewicz; Background on Norville; Details.
- Deborah Norville: Southern belle or steel magnolia? Krupp, C. // Glamour;Nov90, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p168
Profiles Deborah Norville, 32, new co-anchor of NBC's `Today' show. Pretty, driven and pregnant, Norville hopes America will finally warm to her. Routine; Background; Reputation; Personal life.