Gotta give 'em credit
- DEBT OF GRATITUDE. // Accountancy;Jan2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1409, p20
The author reflects on the task of the sales department to get clients to pay up. The author cites the difficulties associated with the process of credit control. The author takes notes of his credit control department which he says is staffed by a very capable and friendly team. The author...
- Chairman's column. Ancliffe, David // Credit Management;Dec2002, p4
Discusses various events on credit management in Great Britain. Experiences in credit control; Tribulations of the aviation industry; Presentation of commemorative pieces of crystals.
- Chairman's column. Linger, Brenda // Credit Management;Feb2005, p4
Presents an introduction to the February 2005 issue of the periodical "Credit Management."
- on campaign to obligations. // Credit Management;Nov2011, p9
The article presents comments of credit managers regarding the basic tendency of debtors and specifies that debtors should be given help early enough to drive a culture that says if one borrows, he must repay.
- GOP Spat Leaves Arizona Without Short-Term Credit Options. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;6/30/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33342, p32
The article reports on the borrowing plan of Arizona with no short-term credit options in 2010.
- Franklin Credit Management Faces Possible Stock Delisting. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;1/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p17
The article reports on the notification received by Franklin Credit Management from the Nasdaq composite index that its common shares have fallen below the minimum market capitalization level of $5 million required for listing. Intricately, the company observed that if the market value of its...
- Leveraging a Tough Economy to Improve Risk Management: How Credit Managers Can Take Advantage of a Difficult Economic Environment to Implement a Consensus-Building Credit Policy. Colina, Juan // Business Credit;Oct2002, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p62
Shows how credit managers can take advantage of a difficult economic condition to implement a consensus-building credit policy. Development of risk management protocol; Identification of risky customers; Enforcement of credit holds.
- Get Controls in Place Before Extending Credit. // San Diego Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p28
Provides tips and information on the precautions in issuing credit to the customers in the U.S. Need to achieve the greatest number of sales with the least amount of loss; Creation of a policy stating the specific standards for extending credit; Development of a follow-up system for overdue...
- Business Texting — How Credit Managers Can Take Control of Payments and Improve Efficiency. Senior, Andrew // Credit Control;2014, Vol. 35 Issue 6/7, p66
Engaging and retaining your customers on a long-term basis is a fundamental business requirement. A smart strategy and a commitment to the task is a given, but that is not enough. To truly optimize the effectiveness of your CRM system, you need effective lead generation and you need regular and...