- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p7
Provides updates on the appointment and hiring of employees for exhibition and special events companies. Hiring of Claire Skelly as on-site operations manager of Open Exhibition; Appointment of Alison Hunter as group exhibition director of Fresh RM; Appointment of David Hurst as business...
- Industry calls for more help. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p13
Focuses on special events industry in Great Britain. Reaction of the industry to comments made by Tony Banks, Great Britain's special envoy to the 2006 Football World Cup; Contribution of the industry to the country's economy; Focus of Banks' concerns on sporting events; Remarks from industry...
- Shake-up for Fresh RM sales. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p8
Reports that the joint venture of Fresh RM, the Reed Exhibition Companies and Montgomery Exhibitions has restructured its sales operation for special events. Overview of its restructuring plans for food exhibitions.
- On the move for global stakes. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p23
Focuses on the competition in special events and exhibitions industry. Mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Decision of United News and Media to concentrate on technology and medical market; Financial performance of Reed Exhibition Cos.; Divestments in Reed's European operations; Search of...
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...
- Indiana's exhibit companies. Wall, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
Features several Indiana-based exhibit builders. Includes Hamilton/Icon as the largest exhibit design firm in the state; Growth of the Exhibiteam; Services offered by Thompson/Kerr Displays; Company history of Omnicraft International; Services offered by Channel Kor Systems; Business strategy...
- Cut the risk factor. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Sep99, p61
Gives advice on how to get the most out of exhibition contractors. What most design agencies offer; Area in which clients have the most problems; Information on tips in sourcing electrical requirements; Remarks from Nick Marshall, joint managing director of Melville Electrical Services. INSET:...
- Survey puts sales up. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Cites the results of a survey on the financial performance of exhibition services and conference companies in Great Britain. Sales increase; Average pre-tax profit. INSET: Plimsoll poll facts..