TALK IS NOT CHEAP
- DIPLOMATIC GAMES. // American Conservative;4/21/2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p4
The article examines the relations between the United States and China. Hilary Clinton has asked President Bush to boycott the Beijing Olympics' opening ceremonies. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has also urged Bush to consider staying away and several European leaders are on the boycott path. The...
- Democratic Party now is a party of angry old white folks. Kolodziej, Elaine // Wilson County News;3/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p8A
The author reflects on the Democratic presidential candidates that include many old white leaders like Hillary Rodham Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid.
- House Broker. Cottle, Michelle // New Republic;6/11/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p22
The article profiles U.S. House speaker Nancy Pelosi. Her upbringing is described, along with her married life, entry into politics, and ascent to the speakership. After a difficult first year as speaker, she has earned a reputation for a willingness to confront President George W Bush and...
- Does Pelosi Hold All the Cards? Sandalow, Marc // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the power wield by U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the outcome of the 2008 presidential election. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is in the enviable position of presiding over 231 House Democrats, every one of them a superdelegate. Pelosi controls the committee assignments...
- Transformational Diplomacy or Delusion? Jue, Stanton // Chinese American Forum;Jul2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the American women Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State and Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker, who visited Beijing, China in February and May 2009. Clinton's visit to Beijing played down human rights and political issues such as greater freedom for Tibet while Pelosi...
- Women of My Year. // Advocate;1/15/2008, Issue 1000, p26
This article discusses Hillary Rodham Clinton's candidacy for the 2008 U.S. presidency and its effect on feminism and gender discussion. The author describes some gender-related events that occurred during 2007, such as criticism of Nancy Pelosi's inability to reach political benchmarks as...
- Pelosi hints she might endorse Hillary Clinton in '16. // Hill;10/28/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 122, p10
The article reports on U.S. House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's possible endorsement of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.
- Pelosi touts Clinton for 2016. // Hill;5/6/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p11
The article reports on the statement made by U.S. Representative Nancy Pelosi regarding the possibility for Hillary Clinton to run in the 2016 presidential election.
- Look at That. // Washingtonian Magazine;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p10
Photographs featuring the facial expressions of public officers in Capitol Hill, Washington D.C. in 2009 including Senator Charles Schumer, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are presented.