IS IT ALL IN THE NUMBERS?
- PROJECT NEWS. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p12
Reports developments related to the chemical industry in China as of July 2004. Facilitation of the polyester industrial filament renovation project by the Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.; Completion of the construction of the ionic membrane caustic soda unit of Inner Mongolia Haiji...
- Ten things you need to know about starting up. Merron, Amanda // Design Week;12/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p14
Provides tips for starting a consultancy business. Business research; Business planning; Finance; Tax planning; Accounting; Financial management. INSET: The key contents of a business plan are:.
- It's your business. Rosen, Lucy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/12/97, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p41
Replies to an inquiry concerning the basics of starting a consulting company. Knowledge of the industry; Useful contacts for information; Networking opportunities; Flexible marketing/business development plan; Need for business cards, letterhead, envelops and informational brochure for...
- Minding the Business of Consulting. Wolfe, Linda D. // Training & Development Journal;Jun84, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p45
Presents guidelines for developing a business plan for a consulting business. Importance of business planning to good management; Steps in creating business plans; Implementation of business plans.
- Appendix. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Consulting Busine;2009, p267
An appendix is presented describing a sample business plan of a consulting firm that develops safety training, reporting and compliance plans for construction companies.
- Global Direct signs up sourcers. // Home Textiles Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p50
Reports on the expansion of the client base of importers and retailers of sourcing consultancy firm Global Direct in Illinois.
- Consulting Services. // Chemical Week;Dec2007 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 169 Issue 41, p352
A list of companies that offer consulting services to chemical firms is presented.
- Consulting Services. // Chemical Week;2/18/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p262
No abstract available.
- Reliance plans ethanol project. Minocha, Naresh // Chemical Market Reporter;6/12/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p16
The article reports on the plans of Reliance Industries Ltd. to build an ethanol plant to meet its captive requirements as a feedstock to produce mono ethylene glycol in India. The company disclosed neither the time frame nor the investment costs for the project. Reliance would supplement...