IS IT ALL IN THE NUMBERS?
- PROJECT NEWS. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p12
Reports developments related to the chemical industry in China as of July 2004. Facilitation of the polyester industrial filament renovation project by the Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.; Completion of the construction of the ionic membrane caustic soda unit of Inner Mongolia Haiji...
- Ten things you need to know about starting up. Merron, Amanda // Design Week;12/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p14
Provides tips for starting a consultancy business. Business research; Business planning; Finance; Tax planning; Accounting; Financial management. INSET: The key contents of a business plan are:.
- It's your business. Rosen, Lucy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/12/97, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p41
Replies to an inquiry concerning the basics of starting a consulting company. Knowledge of the industry; Useful contacts for information; Networking opportunities; Flexible marketing/business development plan; Need for business cards, letterhead, envelops and informational brochure for...
- Minding the Business of Consulting. Wolfe, Linda D. // Training & Development Journal;Jun84, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p45
Presents guidelines for developing a business plan for a consulting business. Importance of business planning to good management; Steps in creating business plans; Implementation of business plans.
- Appendix. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Consulting Busine;2009, p267
An appendix is presented describing a sample business plan of a consulting firm that develops safety training, reporting and compliance plans for construction companies.
- Global Direct signs up sourcers. // Home Textiles Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p50
Reports on the expansion of the client base of importers and retailers of sourcing consultancy firm Global Direct in Illinois.
- Esteve Quimica Expands Early Phase Capabilities. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;4/30/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 16, p23
Focuses on the plan of Esteve Quimica (EQ) to boost its early phase production capability and increase its presence on the international market by expanding production capacity as of April 30, 2003. Capabilities of the plant; Information on the investments of EQ; Sales performance.
- Pioneer Plans Restart of Unit. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/3/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 15, p15
Reports on the plans of the chemical company Pioneer Cos. Inc. to restart its chloralkali plant in Tacoma, Washington. Agreement between the company and Tacoma Power; Goal of the firm to bring chloralkali production back up.
- Yizheng Chemical Fibre Plans to Build BDO Facility. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p10
The article reports on the plan of Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Co. Ltd. to build a 1,4-butanediol (BDO) facility in China. The proposed plant is designed to produce 50,000 tons of BDO, 35,800 tons of tetrahydrofuran and 4,900 tons of gama-butyrolactone per year. It is expected to cost 1.58...