Time to Brush the Rust Off of America's Aging Boiler Fleet
- Emissions control and reduction Laurmann, John A. // Climatic Change;Oct1989, Vol. 15 Issue 1/2, p271
No abstract available.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Related to Waste Fall in Latest Statistics. // Solid Waste Report;5/10/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the decline in greenhouse gas emissions caused by waste-related activities in the U.S. in 2012.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bulgaria Country Review;2013, p179
A chart is presented that shows the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Ranking of all countries as of 2012.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Turkmenistan Country Review;2013, p212
The article offers information on the international environmental agreements and the policies to reduce global warming which includes stabilizing greenhouse gas concentrations, improving Kyoto Protocol and the treatment of emissions.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. // Mauritania Country Review;2011, p184
The article offers information on the rankings of various countries in terms of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions including the U.S., China, and Russia.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. // Moldova Country Review;2011, p188
The article offers information on the rankings for various countries in terms of greenhouse gas emissions including the U.S., China, and Russia.
- FOREWORD. Rieley, J. O. // Mires & Peat;2013, Vol. 11, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on International Peat Congress (IPC) focuses on peatland, the other on international peatland community and the third on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. // Switzerland Country Review;2013, p176
The article presents information on the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Rankings of different countries including the U.S., China and India.
- Environmental Issues. // Croatia Country Review;2012, p197
The article provides an overview of the environmental condition in Croatia as of 2012 including air pollution from metallurgical plants, total greenhouse gas emissions, and destructive earthquakes.