EDITOR'S TALKING POINT
- OPTIMAS DEADLINE IS AUG. 31. // Workforce Management;Aug2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p41
The article offers information on 199 Optimas Awards organized by the periodical "Workforce Management."
- NEWS BAROMETER. // Personnel Today;9/16/2003, p3
Presents a question related to personnel management in Great Britain posted to readers of the magazine "Personnel Management" published in the September 16, 2003 issue. Details of answers received from readers to a question posted in the previous issue of the same magazine.
- Editor's Message. // Journal of Knowledge & Human Resource Management;Fall2011, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p1
The article offers information on editorial policies of the journal.
- 'Fiscal Cliff' Avoided for Now, But Threats Still Ahead. Jackson, Henry G. // HR Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p8
An introduction to the February 2013 edition of "HR Magazine" is presented in which Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) President Henry G. Jackson discusses the effect of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 in the U.S., SHRM's focus on immigration reform, and the growing federal...
- Compliance Conundrum. // HR Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p22
The article presents an introduction to a special section on changes to the human resources (HR) profession in 2013, which presents information on how employers can manage widescale employment laws on federal, municipal, and international levels, as well as how to manage wage and hour rules.
- READER SERVICES. // Workforce Management;Aug2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p40
The article offers information on the journal subscriptions services offered by the periodical to its readers.
- Editorial. Jo Cook // Training Journal;Jan2016, p4
An introduction is presented in which the author, an incoming member of the staff of the publication, discusses her career background, the role the publication plays in the field of learning and development (L&D), and events it has sponsored.
- Bad week forâ€¦. // Personnel Today;2/5/2008, p4
The article presents news briefs taken from the website of the journal "Personnel Management," of Great Britain. The cost to employers of hiring migrant workers has rocketed under the new points-based system. It is stated that an unprovoked media attack was made on human resource (HR) profession...
- Pilots of the future: a short story. Overall, Stephen // Personnel Today;9/16/2003, p11
Presents a case of personnel management regarding the biggest issues facing human resources consulting profession. Significance of sending the audience the right message at the right time; Issues that are likely to be discussed during a human resource conference; Question posed before the...