All to give
- AET's 2015 Choir of Angels. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p73
A list of individuals, organizations, companies and foundations that supported activities of the AET Library Endowment and the American Educational Trust in 2015 is presented.
- 'Tis the season to help others. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p10
The author reflects on the issue concerning the charity giving in Indianapolis, Indiana. He asserts that the human-service and public benefit organizations need financial support the most. He implies that donations were likely put in much less needs of the people. He suggests that donors should...
- Code breaker. Jordan, Hannah // Third Sector;6/18/2008, p20
The article highlights the code of practice of the Institute of Fundraising governing legacy fundraising. According to the institute's code of practice, honesty, openness and fairness are important to legacy fundraising. The code also emphasizes the significance of transparency to organizing an...
- ASM Technical Programming Board members named for 2001-2002 term. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p54
Presents the board members of ASM International Foundation. Chairmanship of James A. Salsgiver in the technical Programming Board; Appointment of John E. McDonald as vice chairman of the organization; Position of Fred E. Baldwin in the board.
- Members in the News. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p55
Highlights career developments among ASM International Foundation members in the U.S. as of March 2002. Appointment of Arden L. Bement as director of the National Institute of Science and Technology; Promotion of Ronald P. Krupitzer as senior director of the American Iron and Steel Institute;...
- Everyone is responsible for staying within budget. Morton, Valerie // Third Sector;11/19/2013, Issue 777, p21
The article presents a question and answer related to the financial responsibilities of the members of a charity.
- Members Show Their Generosity. // MAC Newsletter;Jul2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p19
The article lists the names of members of the Midwest Archives Conference (MAC) who gave donations to various charities which includes Mary Huelsbeck, George Bain and Elizabeth Adkins.
- Revamped Foundation poised for expanded opportunity. Taylor, John // Masthead;Spring2007, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p20
The author discusses the changes to the organizational structure of the National Conference of Editorial Writers (NCEW) Foundation. He explains that the nine-member NCEW Foundation board became an independent body. He reports that the NCEW and Foundation boards have authorized stipends for...
- How You Can Participate In Renovation. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
This article lists ways in which members can contribute to the major renovations being developed at the American Society for Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Brass plaques with donor names are being created for the new windows and...