- Akzo Nobel proposes top management changes. // Paintindia;Dec2007, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p142
The article reports on the proposed changes announced by Akzo Nobel NV to its Board of Management and Supervisory Board in advance of the expected completion of the acquisition of Imperial Chemical Industries PLC (ICI) in January 2008. It notes that the changes are intended to establish a...
- ICI announces new targets. Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;10/18/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 14, p26
Reports on ICI's set of safety, health, and environment targets called SHE Challenge 2000. Components of the program.
- ICI planning PTA plant for Pakistan. // Textile World;Aug94, Vol. 144 Issue 8, p106
Reports that Britain's ICI is planning to establish a $350-million unit at Port Quasim in Karachi, Pakistan to produce terepthalic acid. Pakistan's expanding polyester fiber production capacity.
- ICI America's `on track' to meet refrigerant demands. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/15/93, Vol. 188 Issue 7, p52
Reports on ICI Americas and its being on track to meet the demand for alternative refrigerants like Klea HCFC-134a. Emkarate RL line of synthetic ester refrigeration lubricants; Klea blends 60 and 66; Blending facilities; Oil tests kit; Flushes to reduce the residual oil.
- ICI expands distribution network for its line of... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/25/95, Vol. 196 Issue 17, p5
No abstract available.
- Imperial Chemical Industries to expand paint store presence in Utah. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/16/96, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on Imperial Chemical Industries' (ICI) consolidation of its local holdings in Utah. Plans to expand with new ICI Paint Stores throughout the Intermountain region; Part of a larger plan to double ICI's retail presence in North America by 2001.
- ICI's pruning bears fruit, as sales and pretax profits rise. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the results of ICI Corp.'s portfolio restructuring and workforce reductions. Increase in 1993 sales; Profits before tax; Trading profits in industrial chemicals; Continuation on divestments; Concentration on core businesses; Remarks by company officials.
- Imperial Chemical to invest $12 million in consolidation. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;3/27/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the plans of Imperial Chemical to invest $12 million as part of its consolidation efforts. Acquisition of Superior Paint of Puerto Rico; Plans to expand sales; Increase in personnel requirements; Products and services offered; Company background.
- ICI near decision on nitrobenzene, aniline. N.A. // Chemical Week;3/22/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p27
Reports on ICI's plans to invest in nitrobenzene and aniline markets. Final stages of deciding on the site of the facility; Tight aniline market resulting from a growing demand from rubber chemicals and methylene dipara-phenylene isocyanate (MDI).