- U.S. Metropolitan Areas - Estimated Number of Establishments Year: 2012. // United States Executive Search Services Industry Report;2012, p21
A chart is presented that lists the executive search services industry's estimated number of establishments for 2012 in several U.S. metropolitan areas including Akron, Ohio; Ann Arbor, Michigan; and Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- U.S. Metropolitan Areas - Estimated Number of Establishments Year: 2013. // United States Executive Search Services Industry Report;2012, p72
A chart is presented that lists the executive search services industry's estimated number of establishments for 2013 in several U.S. metropolitan areas including Akron, Ohio; Ann Arbor, Michigan; and Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Fenrick, Katrina; Schmidt, Kathleen // Crain's Chicago Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p29
Presents several charts depicting executive recruiters in Chicago, Illinois. Includes companies with large revenue increases and average search compensation; Top executive searches; Rank of companies by net professionals fee revenues.
- More Work for Executive Recruiters. // Management Review;Jun66, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the increase in the number of executive recruiters in the U.S. Economic implications of the increase; Concern on professional standards; Job responsibilities of executive recruiters.
- THE LIST: EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS & RECRUITERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2015 Book of Lists, p116
The article presents a list of the top executive search and recruitment firms in Las Vegas, Nevada as of December 2014, including Robert Half Finance and Accounting, Lucas Group and CasinoRecruiter.com.
- New Search Practice for Kerson. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/10/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the establishment of Kerson Partners Ltd. by executive search consultant Robert Kerson in Greenwich, Connecticut. Career background; Clients of Kerson; Information on Kerson's agreement with Korn/Ferry International.
- TOP EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS. // Workforce Management;Jul2004, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p28
Provides information on the top executive search firms in the U.S. as of July 2004. Company name and web address; Description of services; Revenue of most recent four quarters. INSET: A rough ride for retained search firms.
- Hexagon hopeful for 2009. Cottell, Colin // Recruiter;12/10/2008, p16
The article focuses on the optimism of Jonathan Wright, Hexagon Ltd. interim manager and executive search recruiter, for the performance of his company in the upcoming year 2009 despite the struggles that other companies have experienced in 2008. He reasons out that the number of retained search...
- The Myth of the EXECUTIVE RECRUITER. Wytmar, Richard J. // Industrial Management;Oct66, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p2
Examines the phenomenon of executive recruitment and discusses the functions, roles and responsibilities of the executive recruiter towards the modern business organization and towards client executives. Objective of the executive recruiter. Factors ensuring effectiveness of the executive...