Public Figures Are Just That
- JURISDICTION (PROPER FORUM). // International Law Update;Oct2000, Vol. 6, p152
Reports that majority of House of Lords panel has decided that the English court was the proper forum in which to assess reputation damages rather than the United States and Russian Federation, in a libel suit by Russians Boris Berezovsky and Nicolai Glouchkov against 'Forbes' magazine. Case...
- Shoppers Stop to 'FLAUNT' Femina. // Adgully;8/6/2015, p1
The article reports that retail company Shoppers Stop Ltd. and media company Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. (BCCL) has agreed to extend BCCL's flagship brand Femina into the consumer products space.
- Master of the Fifty Estate. Pande, Shamni // Business Today;1/13/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p96
The article profiles Vineet Jain, managing director of Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. (BCCL), also known as the Times Group in India. The author offers information about the career background and educational attainment of Jain. It also offers information about the financial performance and future...
- Times Network intends roping in SMEs & start-ups as advertisers. // Adgully;9/18/2015, p1
The article focuses on a study Times Network which focuses on need to provide training to small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups regarding cost-effective advertising opportunities on television and presents views of M.K. Anand, chief executive officer (CEO) of Times Network, on the same.
- Absolute Radio sale stalls over valuation. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign;9/9/2011, Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the delay to the sale of Great Britain's Absolute Radio in 2011 after its India-based owner Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. could not reach an agreement on a price with Virgin Radio Ltd. and UTV Media PLC, its two potential buyers.
- BCCL to buy out Religare stake in life insurer. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;5/17/2015, p3
The article reports on an agreement between Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited (BCCL) and Religare Enterprises to buy out the latter's stake in Aegon Religare Life Insurance.
- Shoppers Stop, BCCL tie up for Femina products. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/10/2015, p11
The article reports on the partnership between India-based fashion retailer Shoppers Stop and media company Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd. (BCCL) for the extension of Femina products.
- Shoppers Stop & BCCL tie-up to launch 'Femina FLAUNT'. // VMRD (Visual Merchandising & Retail Design);Aug2015, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p50
The article discusses the strategic partnership between India's leading fashion retailer Shoppers Stop and largest media company Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. (BCCL), licensing the Shoppers Stop to design, develop, and retail Femina Flaunt, a flagship brand of BCCL.
- The bigger challenge is to grow the ad pie. // Campaign India;5/1/2015, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p21
The article focuses on corporate president Arunabh Das Sharma of the Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (BCCL), who talks about his leadership, challenges, and expansion plans.