Legislators must give credit where it's due
- more than fun. // Tech Directions;Apr2007, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p36
A quiz concerning energy consumption is presented.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Saudi Arabia;Nov2011, p6
The article on the energy consumption in Saudi Arabia, wherein consumption per capita is very high that reaches 6.7 toe, which include approximately 8,300 killowat hour.
- This supplement could be better than a new iPhone. Hill, Sidney // Plant Engineering;Oct2012, Vol. 66 Issue 8, pEN2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including systems integration, mobile apps and energy management integration.
- Saving Energy Vital for Business. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses a survey conducted by the Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions which found that 90% of companies have laid out goals on electricity use and energy management practices as well as cut energy consumption and energy use of about 25% over three to four years.
- Energy Consumption and Production Standard Units. // Tanzania Country Review;2013, p68
A chart related to energy consumption and production standard units for Tanzania is presented.
- Seattle Expands Energy Efficiency Program. // Buildings;Jan2012, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p13
The article announces the release of the Building Energy Benchmarking and Reporting Program by Seattle, Washington, which aims to assist building owners and managers reduce energy costs via benchmarking.
- briefs. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Feb2010, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p12
The article offers news briefs including the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA's) projection of moderate energy consumption growth, the purchase of Clipper Windpower PLC by United Technologies Corp., and the launch of Open Energy Info Web platform by the Department of Energy.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Panama;Jun2011, p5
The article looks at the energy consumption of Panama for 2009, citing oil as the main energy source consumed and transport sector as the main energy consumer.
- Home comforts. // Green Futures;Jan2013, Issue 87, p35
The article focuses on the energy consumption in Great Britain and on the project entitled "The Future of Home Energy" that focuses on the improvement in the energy efficiency of residential dwellings for reducing harmful emissions by developing products and services for the energy management.
- Efficiency makes good business sense. // Works Management;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p57
Discusses the investment of time and effort in energy efficiency. Benefits of increasing energy efficiency; Carbon Trust's Energy Efficiency Best Practice Programme's advice to help businesses review and improve energy efficiency; Practical examples of the energy savings described in the...