Food for all
- Border Communities are Ground Zero for Hunger. Bacon, David // La Prensa San Diego;4/22/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the border communities in the border between Mexico and the U.S. which is the site for hunger and poverty.
- 20 years ago... Brazier, Chris // New Internationalist;May2015, Issue 482, p8
The article presents the topic of hunger that was discussed in an issue of the journal 20 years ago as of May 2015.
- YOUR LETTER. Moates, Danny // Athens News;2/4/2016, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles including the goals of improving programs to address hunger by the Athens County Hunger Protection Coalition and extending gratitude to the Good Samaritan who cleaned the snow from a parked car on Bean Hollow Road after a snowstorm.
- Kibera: A Problem with Solutions. Blackburn, Hannah // Teen Ink;Oct2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p39
The article reveals the social, health and economic problems experienced by the people living in the Kibera slums in Nairobi, Kenya.
- AKCIJA "SEPTEMBAR 93" - POBUNA VOJSKE REPUBLIKE SRPSKE U BANJOJ LUCI. Barić, Nikica // Contributions / Prilozi;2012, Vol. 41, p185
The paper deals with the rebellion of some units of Army of Serb Republic that occurred in September 1993 in Banja Luka, during the war in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Publicly Serb soldiers rebelled against the widespread poverty and social problems in the Serb Republic. The crisis was resolved...
- ABC News medical editor touts power of communication during health crisis. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Nov2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the article "ABC News Medical Editor Touts Power of Communication During Health Crisis," which emphasizes the importance of full transparency and valid, scientific information when communicating with the populace and gaining its trust in a public health crisis,...
- HUNGER AND TRADE. Ali, Abbas J. // Advances in Competitiveness Research;2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, preceding p1
Discusses the impact of hunger in the economy and its relation to trade. Effects of the reality of hunger; Questions raised by facts regarding hunger; Social and political problems resulting from chronic hunger and deficit nourishment.
- Major new campaign to tackle hunger trap. // Reform Magazine;Feb2013, p8
The article discusses the report released by the Enough Food for Everyone IF anti-poverty campaign at the end of January 2013 which warns of the human and economic cost of hunger, highlighting the threat posed by hunger in reversing the strides made in reducing poverty and children mortality.
- Despite obesity, much of Mexico goes hungry (Guest Voice). Guest Voice // Moderate Voice;9/17/2013, p4
The article reports that despite obesity, much of Mexican children are hungry and their parents keep waiting at grocery stores for the government handout to feed them.