Ahead Of Their Time?
- Anthony Bourdain: Rewriting the book on life in the kitchen. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;03/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p44
Profiles chef de cuisine Anthony Bourdain of Les Halles, New York City. Culinary education; Career highlights; Experiences at Vassar College; Reasons for wanting to be a chef; Impact of the article published in the New Yorker magazine on restaurant patrons.
- Holy Chow! Valby, Karen // Entertainment Weekly;12/7/2001, Issue 629, p29
Features writer and chef Anthony Bourdain.
- ANTHONY BOURDAIN. Duerr, Charlie // Nation's Restaurant News;1/18/2016, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p33
The article presents information related to Anthony Bourdain, chef and restaurateur and television personality, who have been listed in the Power List Tastemakers 2015 by the journal Nation's Restaurant News.
- Too many crooks. Skelly, Susan // Bulletin with Newsweek;4/5/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6464, p70
The article presents views of New York chef Anthony Bourdain. According to him crimes against food are being committed by restaurateurs everywhere. The food in Bourdain's latest offering, "Les Halles Cookbook: Strategies, Recipes and Techniques of Classic Bistro Cooking," named for the...
- SFM Confab Travels North of the Border. Lawn, John // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p10
Information on the topics discussed at the annual national conference of the members of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) held in Ohio on October 2007 is presented. This event has emphasized the membership mixed business, education and networking intended for personal and professional...
- FOOD DIARIES. // Entertainment Weekly;3/4/2011, Issue 1144, p76
The article recommends several memoirs written by chefs, including "Cooking Dirty," by Jason Sheehan, "Heat," by Bill Buford," and "Kitchen Confidential," by Anthony Bourdain.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Loucas, Anthea // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2011, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p16
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles published within the issue including one by Anthony Bourdain on the reason why French food is still king, another by Pat Nourse on the Champagne showers of Saint-Tropez, and still another by Guillame...
- What's Happening 06/10. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p30
A calendar of events related to Cincinnati, Ohio, is presented which include the Wonderful World of Pop-Ups: From the Collection of Carolyn S. Hughes, the 9th annual Ohio River Way Paddlefest and Chef's Special Anthony Bourdain.
- SERIOUSLY SCARY MEALS WITH...ANTHONY BOURDAIN. RAM, ARCHANA // Entertainment Weekly;3/11/2011, Issue 1145, p68
The article looks at celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain of the television program "No Reservations." Bourdain comments on unpleasant food he has eaten, including rotten shark, warthog, and butterscotch scallops.