A Pocketful of Goodness: In Praise of Pasties
- WEDDINGS. // Town & Country;Jan2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5320, p157
Several photographs of newlywed couples in the U.S. are presented.
- Marital Growing Pains. Ahluwalia, Jasbina // India Currents;May2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p15
The article provides an answer to a question of what are the growing problems a newlywed couple could face in the U.S.
- They Scored A Free Honeymoon! // Brides;Jan2011, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p204
The article provides information on the experiences of three newlywed couples on a Caribbean Island in 2010, which include Michael and Amelia Devine Laplante's visit to the Hotel Iberostar Grand BÃ¡varo in the Dominican Republic, Sean and Giselle Bodin Lyons' visit to the Almond Beach Club &...
- Napa And Sonoma. Woodson, Elizabeth // Brides;Oct2012, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p203
The article offers travel tips for newlyweds in Napa Valley and Sonoma County in California including restaurants, boutique hotels and tasting rooms.
- This Year's Fords. G. H. S. // Town & Country;Dec2011, Vol. 165 Issue 5378, p94
The article presents information on couples, who got married at Gaukler Point, in Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan.
- FIFTY THINGS ABOUT MY MOTHER. BROWN, LAURA LYNN // Iowa Review;Winter2013/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p19
A personal narrative is presented in which the author recounted several memories about her mother, who died on April 8, 1989, including keeping a radio in the kitchen, building a library of quilting fabric and winning the Bausch & Lomb science award in high school .
- Things My Parents Used to Say. // Good Old Days;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p34
The article shares the memories of readers Pat Flaherty about her mother who never allow the girls in their family to whistle because it is not ladylike and Sharon Wright who convinces her grandmother to also eat the foods she eat.
- I love my mom. DEER, PETER // Eastern Door;5/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p9
In this article, the author discusses his mother's contribution in his life sharing several incidents from his childhood.
- Mother leaves legacy of photos and memories. LAUNIUS, RONALD // South County Journal;4/10/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 15, pA8
The article argues on the legacy of photographs and memories imparted by his mother who died in February 2013.