Tapping technology to hear from you
- Are you taking advantage of firm packaging? Love, Barbara // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p9
Reports that postal regulations in the United States allow more than one copy of a second-class publication going to the same address to be made up into a firm package. How the package is paid for; How to determine if one is taking advantage of the offer.
- We Need Your Input. Schreiner, Philip G. // Claims;Aug2006, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p4
The author calls for readers to participate in the annual salary survey for claim personnel in 2006. He guarantees that the survey is completely confidential. For those readers who want to be contacted by one of the editors of the periodical, there is an optional space for their names and...
- Our Gang. R. S. F. // Antioch Review;Fall1986, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p387
Presents information on a readership survey conducted by "The Antioch Review" periodical in the U.S. in 1986. Percentage of readers who read other magazines; Reaction of the readers on the journal; Characteristics of readers.
- Readers' views. // Adults Learning;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p30
Presents data on the readership survey of "Adults Learning" magazine. Category of readers and their organizations; Reading patterns of respondents; Rate of readership.
- What! They Want to Put Mailing Labels Where? // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan2007 Superbook, Vol. 36, p21
The author comments on the plan of the U.S. Postal Service to eliminate the manual sortation of flat mail, a category that includes magazines and catalogs. Called Flat Sequence Sortation, it eliminates the manual sortation of flat mail by the carrier by automating the process. Immediate concerns...
- Trade show edition: How to solve the 50 percent problem. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;03/15/98, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p10
Presents a series of steps that must be taken by marketers in order for the United States Postal Service to count copies of a magazine created for a trade show as separate from the magazine's distribution.
- 18 Ways to Save on Fulfillment. // Circulation Management;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p59
This article offers magazine circulators some suggestions on how to redistribute responsibilities among staff and outside providers in order to save time and/or money. Among the suggestions offered in this article are signing up for the U.S. Postal Service's Address Change Service, getting a...
- U.S. Postal Service Statement of Ownership Management, and Circulation. // Today's Dietitian;Oct2011, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p89
The article offers information on the ownership, publishing details, and distribution of the U.S. Postal Service Statement for September 2011 issue and previous 12 months.
- We want your feedback. Carr, Reo // San Diego Business Journal;5/30/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p6
The article announces that the journal is looking for feedbacks, ideas, and criticisms from its readers in San Diego, California.