Regime Change in Iran: Here's How
- WASHINGTON OUTLOOK. Asker, James R. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/10/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p23
Presents information on the U.S. aviation industry as of March 10, 2003. Issues concerning the review of national defense policy on space control by U.S. President George W. Bush's administration; Advantages of allowing cargo pilots to carry firearms for aircraft security; Proposed changes in...
- RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL. // Hill;6/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 63, p22
The article provides analysis on the administration President George W. Bush, particularly on his policy on war in Iraq.
- Not Fast, But Steadfast. // Human Events;11/12/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 42, p1
Considers United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush deserving for the patience he is asking from his countrymen regarding the U.S.-led war on terrorism. Questions that must be considered by the Bush administration regarding its war strategy; Factor that will increase the prospects of...
- Blood on His Hands. Richman, Sheldon // La Prensa San Diego;11/19/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p7
In this article, the author comments on the military policy for Iraq of former U.S. President George W. Bush.
- THE RIGHT STUFFING. Fineman, Howard; Lipper, Tamara; Wolffe, Richard; Gegax, T. Trent // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/9/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6402, p58
U.S. President George W. Bush made a secret trip to Iraq, which boosted troop morale and confounded cynics. Turkey and trimmings alone were not enough of a draw, and neither, was the prospect of listening to a speech by Paul Bremer, head of the Coalition Provisional Authority. Wartime requires...
- Bush Policies Begin to Irritate Downing Street. Dettmer, Jamie; Nichols, Hans S. // Insight on the News;8/27/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p6
Highlights the opinion of British government officials on the defense and environmental policies proposed by United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush. Selection and appointment of British Prime Minister Tony Blair as mediator of the U.S. in Europe; Reason for the enthusiasm of Blair to...
- Back to the Future. Love, Maryann Cusimano // America;9/15/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 7, p8
The author reflects on the motives behind the move of the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush to release the new National Defense Strategy with the impending presidential election. She notes that the policy, which is in contrast to the previous anti-terrorism strategy, could be a...
- Iraq: At the Apex of Evil. Ehlert, Allison // Berkeley Journal of International Law;2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p731
Examines the military policy employed by U.S. President George W. Bush against Iraq. Development of the U.S. policy on Iraq; Analysis of the Bush administration's success in achieving its Iraq-related goals; Assessment of the degree to which the U.S. pursued a multilateral track.
- Ending the Nuclear Nightmare. Wurst, Jim; Burroughs, John // World Policy Journal;Spring2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p31
Suggests how United States President George W. Bush can avoid headlong rush to a new arms race. Republicans' commitment to a missile shield; Important commitments under the Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT); Impetus for the NPT outcome.