A rigged market
- Energy Consumption by Sector. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2014, p21
A report on the energy consumption by sector in the U.S. as of July 2014 is presented which include residential, commercial and industrial sectors. It notes the electrical system energy losses calculated as the difference between primary consumption by the electric power sector. The data in the...
- Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2014, p117
The article presents the energy prices report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration as of 2014. Topics covered include crude oil domestic first purchase prices, crude oil F.O.B. costs and crude oil landed costs. Other costs covered include motor gasoline prices, electricity retail...
- Coal. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2014, p81
The article presents the coal industry report from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) as of October 2014. Topics covered include coal production, coal stocks and coal consumption by sector including residential and commercial, industrial coke plants and electric power sectors. It notes...
- International Energy Annual 1998. // Monthly Energy Review;Feb2000, preceding p1
Provides information on the report `International Energy Annual 1998,' published by the United States Energy Information Administration. Percent drop in Chinese coal consumption; Factors that contributed to the lack of growth in world energy consumption; Other highlights of the report.
- Simple Changes Can Yield Big Results in Industrial Property. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/18/2012, p10
The article focuses on data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration which showed that the industrial sector consumes one-third of the nation's total energy, and predicted that the industrial sector will report the second-largest increase in total primary energy use between 2010 and 2035.
- EIA projects world energy consumption will increase 56% by 2040. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p38
The article informs that according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) International Energy Outlook 2013 (IEO) forecast, there will be 56 percent increase in world energy consumption by 2040.
- State Energy Data Report 1999: Consumption Estimates. // Monthly Energy Review;May2001, pix
Presents the state energy data report of the Energy Information Administration of the U.S. Department of Energy for 1999, with emphasis on consumption estimates. States that accounted for the country's total energy consumption in 1999; Scope of the energy data report; Categories of the data...
- Agency says natural gas, renewables set to grow. Mills, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;1/4/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
The article cites the energy production and consumption trends in the U.S. through 2035 based on the "Annual Energy Outlook 2010" released by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Fossil Fuels Forever. Bailey, Ronald // Reason;Nov2013, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the prediction of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) regarding the world energy consumption.