- Lanxess snaps up Dow's CISA stake. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;12/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p8
The article reports that Lanxess will acquire a 50 percent stake in Chrome International South Africa. Lanxess is divesting its textile processing chemicals business in North America to textile and specialty chemicals firm StarChem. The company, which employs 380 and has sales of â‚¬150...
- Lanxess to Buy DSM Elastomers for â‚¬310 Million. SEEWALD, NANCY // Chemical Week;12/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 31, p11
This article reports on the acquisition by Lanxess of DSM's elastomers unit. The transaction is valued at 310 million euros. There is a plan by Lanxess to use available liquidity in financing the deal, which will close in the first few months of 2011. According to analysts, the deal will make...
- All change for Lanxess. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p8
Reports on the plan of Lanxess to close some of its smaller sites and consolidate unprofitable facilities in the U.S. and Europe. Expected number of job losses with the reorganization; Estimated annual cost-savings of the company from the restructuring project; Impact of the earlier...
- Higher Sales Lift Most European Chemical Company Profits. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/15/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 27, p15
The article looks at the sales and earnings posted by European chemical companies for the second quarter and first half of 2007. Bayer reported second-quarter net income up 46%, to â‚¬660 million, on sales up 22%, to Â£8.2 billion. Lanxess' second-quarter sales fell because of the...
- Lanxess broadens global biocide manufacturing platform. // European Coatings Journal;Dec2011, p6
The article reports on the move of Lanxess AG in strengthening its portfolio of biocides after acquiring Verichem Inc.
- Lanxess acquires Syngenta's material protection business. // European Coatings Journal;Apr2011, Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of the material protection business of Switzerland-based company Syngenta AG by German specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG.
- Clariant acquires Lanxess' black pigment preparations business at Nagda. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;4/12/2015, p21
The article offers information on specialty chemicals firm Clariant and its acquisition of the black pigment preparations portfolio of chemicals company Lanxess in Nagda, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Lanxess negotiating to buy Eliokem -- reports. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on Lanxess AG' ongoing negotiation to buy Eliokem Inc., a rubber and rubber chemicals supplier.
- Lanxess buys businesses from Flexsys. Reed, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Lanxess AG has given its consent for the acquisition of two rubber chemical businesses from Flexsys Inc., a division of St. Louis, Missouri-based Solutia Inc.