Green in the DESERT
- Success Story. Hucal, Michelle // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Information about the 2008 Greenbuild Conference and Expo in November in Boston, Massachusetts is presented. Architects, designers and builders attended keynotes and plenary sessions. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System 2009 passing member ballot...
- CHICAGO HOSTS FIRST USGBC EMERALD GALA. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the First Annual Emerald Gala in May 2004, hosted by the Chicago, Illinois chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council. Attendance figures; Corporate sponsors; Keynote address delivered by Illinois Lieutenant Governor Pat Quinn; Recognition of local businesses that were doing their...
- Green lodging is good for the planet and smart business. Hall, Stephen // Hospitality Construction;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p26
The article discusses the highlights of the 2008 Hospitality Summit which was held on June 3, 2008 as part of the 2008 Hospitality Construction Expo in Orlando, Florida. During the summit, panelists presented their views on green development and agreed that while green building is more expensive...
- Brainwave stage submission invitation. // Energy Management News;Jun2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p34
The article offers information on the annual Green Building convention to be hosted by the organization Green Building Council of South Africa in Cape Town, South Africa from September 10?12, 2014.
- Greenbuild. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p38
Announces the holding of the U.S. Green Building Council's Greenbuild International Conference and Expo at the David L. Lawrence Conventionn Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on November 12 through 14, 2003. Mission of the conference; Highlights of the event including educational programs;...
- The Road Show. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the periodical "Environmental Design and Construction," and the U.S. Green Building Council's extended coverage of the 2003 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in November 2003. Resources available on the periodical's Web site.
- Green Building Council Meeting -- The GA Water Crisis & How it Affects You! // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;11/29/2011, p7
The article offers information on the Green Building Council Meeting that will be held on December 7, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- EVENTS: LEED changes on agenda in June. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information about the first national summit of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) to be held in Toronto, Ontario from June 11-12, 2008.
- Carrier Sponsors Green Forum. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p6
Information on the International Forum at Greenbuild 2010 sponsored by Carrier Corp. in Farmington, Connecticut is presented.