Diversifying the Supply Chain
- COST IMPLICATIONS OF DIVERSIFIED DISTRIBUTION OUTLETS FOR PURCHASED FARM INPUTS. Anderson, Dale G.; Helgeson, Delmer L. // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Summer74, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p19
Discusses cost implications of diversified distribution outlets for purchased farm inputs in Nebraska. Effort to establish a theoretical rationale for diversified firm growth; Examination of why net returns may be greater when resources are employed in a variety of enterprises; Advantage of...
- The Performance Effects of Service Diversification by Manufacturing Firms. Skaggs, Bruce C.; Droege, Scott B. // Journal of Managerial Issues;Fall2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p396
Discusses the effects of service diversification on the performance of manufacturing firms. Comparison between related and unrelated diversification; Definition of diversification; Aspects associated with the production and delivery of services.
- Diversifying at Hotel Canada. Palda, Filip // Fraser Forum;May2005, p32
]Asserts that management needs to diversify at Hotel Canada. Conversion of Plaza Hotel to condos; Experimentation with the private provisions of health care; Quest for ways to create wealth.
- TW gives prepayers rate break. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;1/8/96, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p56
Reports on the plans of Time Warner Cable to give its New York City, New York cable subscribers a chance to avoid 1996 rate hikes. Prepayment for 12 months of service; Other terms of the deal; Responses from interested subscribers; Long-term commitment from the subscriber; Rate hike.
- Southwestern Cable bulks up. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;1/8/96, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p62
Reports on Time Warner Cable system's Southwestern Cable's completion of a five million dollar rebuild of its headend and network operations center in San Diego, California. Increase in programming capacity; System design and integration; Other equipment in the operations center; Focus on...
- RoadRunner revs up for '97. Levine, Shira // Telephony;01/13/97, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Time Warner Cable's plan to make its RoadRunner cable modem service available to about 4.5 million subscribers in 14 markets in the United States. Availability of the service to about 600,000 homes in Ohio, New York, Maine and California; Company's caching of the service contents to...
- Road Runner to race in two new cities. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p122
Reports on Time Warner Cable Inc.'s plan to launch its Road Runner cable modem service in Albany, New York and Columbus, Ohio in summer 1997.
- YNN. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/28/2011 25 Years Supplement, p8
No abstract available.
- Time warner: 14 networks make it in NYC. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p3
Provides information on the cost of the networks Time Warner Cable will add to its New York cable system in fall 1997. Number of subscribers in lower Manhattan and Queens; Listing of some of the networks; Comments from Barry Rosenblum, president of Time Warner Cable New York.