W is for Wilbert's wee willy (which tends to go off prematurely)
- Antidepressant helps premature ejaculation. // Urology Times;Jul95, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p8
Reports on a research suggesting that antidepressant can help premature ejaculation. Support to the psychological help being given to patients; Information from April 1995 issue of `Ladies' Home Journal.'
- Bupropion. // Reactions Weekly;9/18/2010, Issue 1319, p12
The article describes two separate cases of premature ejaculation while both patients were being treated with bupropion for depression.
- An antidepressant that prevents premature ejaculation. DeMoya, Dorothy; Begany, Timothy // RN;Jul94, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p74
Reports on the use of low-dose clomipramine (Anafranil) therapy in preventing premature ejaculation. Study findings; Side effects.
- Combination therapy improves premature ejaculation. Overmyer, Mac // Urology Times;Oct2002, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p6
Discusses results of studies documenting the improvement of sildefanil therapy when combined with the antidepressant drug lidocaine in men suffering from premature ejaculation in the U.S. Patient characteristics; Drug dosage; Improvement in mean ejaculatory time.
- Efficacy of sertraline hydrochloride in treatment of premature ejaculation: a placebo-controlled study using a validated questionnaire. Arafa, M.; Shamloul, R. // International Journal of Impotence Research;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p534
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are increasingly used to treat premature ejaculation. We report a large prospective placebo-controlled crossover study of sertraline in premature ejaculation (PE) using Arabic Index of Premature Ejaculation (AIPE). One hundred and forty-seven men...
- What's the best drug treatment for premature ejaculation? Mercado, Michael G.; Kimmer, Sandra L.; Holman, John R.; Wanserski, Gerri // Journal of Family Practice;Mar2008, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p192
The article presents studies in male rats which examine the best drug treatment for premature ejaculation, which is considered as the most common male sexual dysfunction. These studies reveal the role of serotonin with various 5-Hydroxytryptamine receptor (5-HT) subtypes in the ejaculatory...
- Pharmaceutical companies could serve their own interests by supporting research on the efficacy of psychotherapy on premature ejaculation. Rowland, D.; Cooper, S.; Macias, L. // International Journal of Impotence Research;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p115
For many men, the treatment of sexual dysfunctions such as premature ejaculation may well be most effective when pharmacotherapy is combined with psychotherapy. Yet the essential elements of psychotherapy that might best be combined with pharmacological-based therapy are currently unknown....
- Priligy and PSD502/TEMPE are expected to Drive Growth in the Premature Ejaculation Market. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/5/2011, p243
The article discusses a report which expects that the premature ejaculation (PE) treatment industry will increase its value by about 10.3% per annum (p/a) to 2017, hitting 1.3 billion U.S. dollars with the expected approval of Priligy drug in Europe and the U.S. It states that the report,...
- Promising Prescription. Stieg, Bill // Men's Health;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p66
Deals with the result of a study which examined the efficacy of antidepressants and sildenafil in treating premature ejaculation in men.