Your Expertise Is About To Expire
- Japan Tech: The Foundations of the Innovation Revolution. Holroyd, Carin; Coates, Ken // Journal of Internet Banking & Commerce;Apr2007, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
All industrial nations agree that scientific and technological innovation holds the key to 21st century economic prosperity and competitiveness. Japan has responded to the challenges and opportunities of the current environment by investing heavily in basic science and emphasizing efforts to...
- TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE. // UAE Country Profile;2008, p53
The article offers information on the technological landscape in the United Arab Emirates. It assesses the flow of technological developments and innovations in the country, highlighting the equipments of its telecommunication networks and broadband facilities. In addition, its technological...
- National innovation system in the structure of civil society (theoretical and legal aspect). Gribanov, D. V. // Russian Juridical Journal / Rossijskij Juridiceskij Zurnal;Sep2012, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p41
The concept of national innovation system is examined. On the basis of general theoretical concepts of the structure of civil society the author represents the characteristic of the innovation system in the structure of civil society.
- The Information Fusion Technology of the Attitude Angle Based on the BP Neural Network. LIN Feng; FAN Shasha; QU Xiaoguang // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 577, p382
This article presents use the BP neural network to do the attitude angle Information fusion for the Attitude and Heading Reference System(AHRS). In addition, use the more mature BP neural network in a different Area. The algorithm has been applied to the attitude control of a small UAV.
- Technological Change and Industrial Relations. Taras, Daphne G.; Bennett, James T. // Journal of Labor Research;Summer2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p335
The article discusses the impact of technological changes on industrial relations. Networked computing alters the very essence of human labor in ways that cannot be articulated clearly but are discerned at a more instinctual level. For example, cyberspace exists as a work venue, but most humans...
- INDUCTION OF 3-6 TECHNOLOGIES: WHY CHANGE-OVER IS IMPORTANT. // Economic Review (05318955);Jan2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p37
The article discusses the need for Pakistan to cope with communications and technology. It notes that the third generation (3G) technology, which has been used in defense production and in making cost prohibitive houses, is unfortunately missing in Pakistan. It notes that a country like Pakistan...
- Just in Time, a Little Too Late. Shalo, Sibyl // Pharmaceutical Executive;May2004 Supplement, Vol. 24, p50
Focuses on the adoption of customer relations management software by the pharmaceutical industry. Claims made by "just-in-time" technology providers such as Dendrite and C3i; Obsolescence of technology; Need to wait for further technological innovations.
- Mobile Access Key To PFM Use. Wooden, Brett T. // Credit Union Times;9/19/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p17
The article comments on the technology shift among credit union members from personal computer use into mobile applications on smartphones and tablets.
- Spend the day giving help and you may just help yourself. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/30/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p8
The article offers insights on how business owners can improve customer relations and customer loyalty. The author suggests that business owners should spend a day at their customer's place of business and help them in anyway possible. He says the objective is to be of genuine service. He...