Dad's 'Perfect Punch' toasts holidays past, present and future
- POPULAR CHRISTMAS FOOD AND DRINK. Springer, Rita G. // Caribbean Cookbook;2000, p204
Recipes for Caribbean foods and drinks used at Christmas time are presented including Roast Suckling Pig, Special Rum Punch and Orange Liqueur.
- Yule Grogs. Stewart, Zanne // Gourmet;Dec99, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p46
Presents recipes of an eggnog and a Christmas punch. Advice when using ice cream as substitute for raw egg in the eggnog recipe; Ingredients; Step-by-step instructions.
- Prairie Pantry. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);5/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p4
A recipe for tropical punch with fruity tea ice cubes is presented.
- Mixing for the masses. MCNALLY, TIM // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p134
A recipe for the alcoholic drink, Nui Nui Punch, is presented.
- New Year's Eve Celebration Punch. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p39
A recipe for New Year's eve celebration punch is presented.
- Knockout punch from colonial Philadelphia. Pilebjer, Gustaf // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/30/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4638, p10
The article offers information about the beverage punch and a recipe for fish house punch.
- EGGNOG PUNCH. // Better Homes & Gardens;Dec2006, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p232
A recipe for eggnog punch is presented.
- Whiskey Punch. // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p176
Presents the recipe for Whiskey Punch.
- Hawaiian Berry Punch. // Highlights;Jun2012, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p15
The recipe for Hawaiian Berry Punch is presented.