- Elling's promises action in ABC role. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p4
Focuses on the appointment of Clive Ellings as council member of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) representing the exhibition industry. Goals of Ellings for ABC; Other members of the ABC council.
- RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p33
Focuses on the preparations of organizers in conducting marketing exhibitions in Great Britain. Discussion on the possible requirements; Need for better information on the quality of attending visitors; Role of the Audit Bureau of Circulations in the certification of attendance scheme.
- Profiling for the new millennium. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May2000, p23
Provides information on researching visitor profile in marketing exhibitions. Background information on the traditional mode of profile analysis; Significance of visitor profiling; Details on the demographic analysis produced by Audit Bureau of Circulations. INSETS: Future tribes;ABC audits.
- Untitled. Hawkins, Austen // Event;Feb2002, p18
Presents guidelines on visitor marketing plans of organizers and exhibitor list. Number of exhibitions audited by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) company; Types of ABC audits.
- Stand and be counted. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;05/25/98, Vol. 21 Issue 21, pSR1
Presents information on Expomark, an auditing tool for the trade show industry in the United States, developed by the Audit Bureau of Circulations Incorporated. Initial resistance to Expomark; Comments from Steven Hacker, president of the International Association for Exposition Management;...
- SHOW YOU COUNT. Benady, David // Marketing Week (01419285);2/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p41
Focuses on the views of exhibitions organizers on the plans to impose a system of independently audited attendance figures in Great Britain. Benefits of independent audits; Question on the validity of Audit Bureau of Circulations method; Plan to make the exhibitions industry a form of...
- ABC audit will cut organiser costs. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;May98, p4
Introduces a standard audit for the exhibitions industry by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Remarks from the head of sales and marketing of ABC, Austen Hawkins; Expected costs of the audit; Reaction by the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) director Trevor Foley.
- ABC hikes fees. Neuwirth, Robert // Editor & Publisher;07/18/98, Vol. 131 Issue 29, p22
Reports that the Audit Bureau of Circulations Board (ABC) has approved a plan to increase prices but reduce the amount of time its staffers will spend on circulation audits. Conditions under the plan; Advantages in ABC's changes in the degree of its risk specifications; ABC's approval of...
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Jun2002, p7
Presents updates on exhibitions in Europe as of June 2002. Decrease in visitors at the 2002 International Confex released by the British Audit Bureau of Circulations; Choice of Wembley Conference and Exhibition Center by the organizers of the Asian Wedding Exhibition; Number of furniture range...