Thank You, Karen
- FSD's HFM HEADLINER: Carolyn Hackworth, Jonesboro, AR. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
This article reports on the awarding of Carolyn Hackworth of St. Bernards Medical Center, as the FoodService Director's Headliner. Karen Weisberg, senior editor of FoodService Director, will present the award during the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's National Training...
- FoodService director's Weisberg wins IFEC's '98 'Betty Bastion'. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the presentation of the 1998 Betty Bastion award by the International Foodservice Editorial Council to Karen Weisberg, feature editor for `FoodService Director' magazine. Weisberg's achievements in the food service industry; Awards; Educational background.
- NAME OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/12/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p26
Announcement of Yang Kee Noodle restaurant as the September 12, 2005 winner of the restaurant name contest of the "National Restaurant News" magazine in the U.S.
- What makes a "Best Onsite Concept"? // Food Management;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p20
The article calls for nominations for the 2007 Food Management's Best Onsite Concepts competition, deigned to recognize outstanding service innovations by readers of "Food Management." The nominations should be submitted by December 1, 2007. Eligibility requirements include any self- or...
- NRN honors 10 new Hall of Famers, fine dining legends. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p41
Features the recipients of the periodical `Nation's Restaurant News' Fine Dining Hall of Fame. Highlights of the Awards Luncheon.
- Foodservice distribution: The envelope, please... // Restaurant Business;9/1/94, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p28
No abstract available.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p28
Reports developments on the food service sector in the U.S. Inclusion of Sodexho USA in "Black Professional" magazine's list of top companies for African Americans; Award received by the company; Availability of the Certified Specialist of Wine study guide in the Web site of the Society of Wine...
- Bon Appetit honors tastemakers in food and wine at awards gala. Frumkin // Nation's Restaurant News;11/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p102
Features `Bon Appetit' magazine's American Food & Entertaining Awards for 1999 held in New York City. Celebrity presenters of the awards; Recipients of the awards.
- Of Honors & Awards. // FoodService Director;11/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p32
The author elaborates on programs and awards launched by the magazine. He explains that the "30 Under 30" honor, given over the course of the year, recognizes the budding talent in the foodservice industry, spotlighting younger employees who are considered by their managers to be future stars of...