Everyone's Gone to the Movies
- Nick at Nite's promos. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p36
Presents information on the television program `Nick at Nite,' seen on the Nickelodeon network. When was this program launched; Promotional strategy used by the network; What were the first showed aired; Comments by Rich Cronin, president of Nick at Nite's TV Land network.
- Shows sell well ahead of Mip TV. MEZA, ED // Daily Variety;3/25/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 59, p6
The article reports that TV Land Network's "Retired at 35" U.S. television program, which stars Johnathan McClain, George Segal and Jessica Walter, was sold to six broadcasters including the London, England-based distributor DRG, Fox Italy and Vision TV Canada.
- TV Land picks up 'Cleveland' Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 41, p11
The article focuses on the new season of the television program "Cleveland," starring Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, and Wendie Malick, created by Suzanne Martin in the TV Land.
- 'Cleveland' rocks, but star seeks to branch out. // Daily Variety;8/22/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 37, p15
The article features the "Hot in Cleveland" star Valerie Bertinelli, who introduces a multicamera situation comedy (sitcom) which turns as the signature original series of TV Land.
- Cronin takes classic approach. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/10/95, Vol. 125 Issue 28, p57
Profiles Rich Cronin, senior vice president and general manager of the television company Nick at Nite.
- TV Land plans 'Reunion' Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/11/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the developments of TV Land, an entertainment company in the U.S. The said company has been planning to revive the television program "High School Reunion." Meanwhile, the company said that revival will cover the casts and episodes of the program. Moreover , Keith Cox, the...
- First Love, Second Chance. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;3/10/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 47, p7
The article reviews the dating television program "First Love, Second Chance" on TV Land.
- With Too Many Ads, TV Land Subtracts Content. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;10/15/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 40, p16
The article reports on the decreased episode length of television (TV) programs to cover-up the lost advertising revenue of TV networks. TV Land reduces the airings of its sitcoms like "George Lopez" and "King of Queens" in three-hour block instead of six 30-minute episodes. The network reveals...
- TV Land Picks Up 'Hot in Cleveland' for a Third Season. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on the American situation comedy "Hot in Cleveland," which will be aired at the television network TV Land and will begin production on its new season in summer 2011.