- Steakhouse group aids Firefighters Disaster Relief Fund. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/29/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p18
Reports on the donation of the amount raised by Steak House Group during its 500-person fund-raising benefit in Miami, Florida for the New York Firefighters Disaster Relief Fund. Items received by ticket purchasers for the September 24 event; Gift certificate given to everyone who gave an extra...
- Fire Auxiliary donates items. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/19/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p11A
The article reports on the charitable activity of the Bertram Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary for the firefighters in Burnet County, Texas.
- Rusty Staub. // Sports Illustrated;10/1/2001, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p28
Focuses on the New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund, which helps families of the city's cops and firefighters killed on the job. Reasons why Rusty Staub, a former baseball player with the New York Mets, started the organization; Benefits the fund has provided for...
- Local funds set up to benefit the boys of fallen fire fighter. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/22/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 29, p9
The article reports that officials of local banks accept donations and contributions for the benefit the two sons Trevor and Tyler of fire captain Thomas Aragauz III of Wharton Volunteer Fire Fighters Association who died in the service on July 3, 2010.
- Anaheim Fire Fighters Set Up Account At Orange County CU. // Credit Union Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 38, pN.PAG
Presents the contact information of the Anaheim Fire Fighters Association for the those who are interested to donated for the New York City Fire Fighters Relief Fund.
- National Memorial Weekend set for October 7-8. // Fire Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 153 Issue 6, p42
Reports on the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation's preliminary schedule for National Memorial Weekend 2000 in the United States. Registration dates; Activities; Contact information.
- Scholarships Awarded. // Minnesota Fire Chief;May/Jun2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p34
Looks at the scholarships awarded by the Minnesota Fire Service Foundation to the children of deceased fire fighters. Value of the scholarship; Number of scholarships that have been awarded since the inception of the Foundation; Lists of the 2004-05 officers of the Foundation Board.
- TIM McDONNELL. Kroll, Justin // Daily Variety;7/30/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 18, pA8
The article reports on the help provided by the Leary Firefighters Foundation to the people of New Orleans, Louisiana during the Katrina hurricane disaster. According to city District Chief Tim McDonnell, the foundation helped renovate the district's stations. McDonnell adds that the foundation...
- Gifts/Donations. // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p26
Presents an update on gifts and donations to fire departments in Minnesota in July 2005. Worth of grant received by the Alexandria Fire Department; Grant received by the Clarkfield Fire Department under the 2004 Assistance to Firefighter Grant Program; Donation received by the Rush City Fire...