INDIA, GCC KEEP FINGERS CROSSED FOR PLANNED FTA
- Japan's GCC trade up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/15/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the increase of trade with Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states with Japan. Statistical information representing the increased trade.
- NEW RESEARCH FROM MEED INSIGHT. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/8/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p4
The article discusses the release of the "GCC Power & Desalination Projects for 2012" report about business research on the Gulf Cooperation Council's power and desalination market.
- Surge in sales begins to slow. Saraf, Sunil // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/10/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on India's exports to the Middle East. Slowdown of exports in 1996; Factors contributing to the slowdown; Growth of exports to the Middle East; Sugar exports to pakistan; Advances in the United Arab Emirates.
- Turkey and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Strategic Partnership after 5 years. DİRİÖZ, Ali Oğuz // Middle Eastern Analysis / Ortadogu Analiz;jul2013, Vol. 5 Issue 55, p71
It has been 5 years since the inception of the strategic cooperation mechanism between Turkey and the GCC. Partly due to economic and political developments at regional and global level, the relations, particularly trade between Turkey and the Gulf, have increased considerably and quickly in the...
- FTA with Gulf States moves forward. Parker, Derek // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2007, p14
The article reports on the prospects for a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Australia and the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) in the automotive industry. A study on the GCC indicates that Australian trade with the GCC could be substantially expanded through FTA. However, the study notes the...
- Value of trade with Japan drops 10 per cent. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/1/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 44, p19
The article reports on the 9.8 percent decline in the bilateral trade between the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Japan in the first two quarters of 2013, according to the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) office based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- GCC CURRENCIES & THE EURO. Smith, Pamela Ann // Middle East;Jun2008, Issue 390, p34
The article reports on the impact of the depreciating currencies of the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) countries to its imports activity in the European Union (EU) domain. It states that GCC relies on Europe for much of its machinery and equipment for petrochemical and power generation plant,...
- Are Gulf Cooperation Council Stock Markets Special? Ariss, Rima Turk; Rezvanian, Rasoul; Mehdian, Seyed M. // Review of Business;Summer2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p15
The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) stock markets have received increased attention from international investors recently. We examine whether a day-of-the-week effect is present in those markets, and investigate whether the occurrence of the month of Ramadan has a special bearing on returns and...
- GPCA welcomes Indian initiative on dumping duty. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/19/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 11, Special section p2
The article reports that the Indian government's move to lift the anti-dumping duty imposed on polypropylene (PP) from Saudi Arabia, has been welcomed the petrochemical and chemical industry in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.