- New legislation for securing rights over fruit. Stanford, Lawrie // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;May2012, Issue 580, p33
The article focuses on the Personal Property Security Act (PPSA), a legislation aimed at improving the rights of grower to reclaim their fruit from financially stressed purchasers who cannot pay their debts in Australia. The law came into effect in January 2012. PPSA replaces the need to use the...
- Restoration of damaged personal property can cut claims costs; Assn. offers reference services. // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the personal property claims segment of the insurance industry. Mitigation of personal property damage; Insurance study by the Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration.
- Protecting Private Lands. Scheer, Roddy; Moss, Doug // E THIS WEEK;11/10/2013, p4
The article presents an answer to the question of what is being done to preserve and protect private property in the U.S.
- In brief. // Wentzville Journal;1/23/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 4, pA2
The article reports that personal property owners in Saint Charles County, Missouri will be allowed to file their declarations online, and in return will receive an automatic confirmation once their filing has been received by the Assessor's Office.
- THE TAXATION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY IN PENNSYLVANIA. McCrea, Roswell C. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Nov06, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p52
Discusses the operations related to the taxation of personal property in Pennsylvania. Points of contact between state and local tax administration and expenditure in Pennsylvania; Requirements of the law; Overview of the state tax on personal property; Statistics related to bonds and stocks of...
- Arizona. // Assessment Journal;May/Jun99, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p51
Focuses on the enactment of a tax reduction package concerning the value of personal property tax in Arizona. Targeted levels of state general fund revenues; Details of the reduction package.
- In brief. // Wentzville Journal;3/27/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 13, pA2
This section offers news briefs on developments in Missouri including St. Charles County Assessor's Office planning to mail about 39,000 personal property declaration forms to taxpayers who failed to respond to the initial January 2013 mailing and General Motors Wentzville plant hosting an Earth...
- Untitled. Lancaster, Victoria // Farmers Weekly;4/12/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 15, p19
The author presents tips regarding factors for farmers and landowners to consider when offered rental deals by wind turbine developers. She discusses the joint ownership option, in which a landowner invests in the project alongside the developer. Getting independent advice and guidance from land...
- Kent County Value Nears $20 Billion. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the increase in the equalized value for real and personal property in Kent County, Michigan in April 2003. Comparison of the taxable value of Kent County in 2000 and 2002; Value of the residential properties in the county; Difficulty in assessing farmland in the county.