LET'S MAKE A DEAL, PLEASE
- Reliance eyes expansions. HARIHARAN, MALINI // ICIS Chemical Business;11/22/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p26
The article offers information on the expansion plans of Reliance Industries Ltd. in chemical projects.
- TOP STORIES FROM ICIS news. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 60, p4
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry. A massive 3.5 million tonnes of ethylene capacity will come on stream in Saudi Arabia in 2008. Reliance Industries may have dropped out of a race to buy a controlling stake in Dow Chemicals' plastic and chemicals business for...
- M&A in the USA. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p18
The article reports that Middle East and Asian companies with plenty of cash and wanting to establish a global presence are scouring the U.S. for chemical industry companies to purchase. Three prominent buyers are Saudi Basic Industries Corp., India's Reliance Industries, and Chinas Sinopec. For...
- LET'S MAKE A DEAL, PLEASE. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/2/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 13, p15
The article discusses the plan of Saudi Arabia's SABIC company and India Reliance Industries to purchase GE Plastics company. Saudi Arabia's SABIC purchased DSM petrochemical assets and in 2006 it added Huntsman petrochemicals site. Both SABIC and India Reliance Industries are in the commodity...
- Our 10 Predictions for 2006. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p3
The article forecasts events and key trends in the U.S. chemical industry for 2006. There will be a resurgence of interest in coal to fuels and chemicals due to rising natural gas prices. Firms from the developing worlds such as Sabic and Reliance Industries will try to secure a position in the...
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 478, p17
Presents a list of petrochemical companies with new facility projects in Asia as of February 2005. Arvand Petrochemical; Reliance Industries; Sabic.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/8/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 13, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. SABIC is expected to lead bidders for DSM's melamine and urea business, which has been put up for sale. Indian petrochemical major Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) has secured approval from its management board for a $3-billion...
- SABIC FIGHTS TO KEEP ITS UNDISPUTED WORLD TITLE. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p15
The article looks at the growth plans of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC). In 2006, the company acquired the petrochemical business of DSM in Europe and the chemicals and polymers business of Huntsman in Great Britain. The integration of the two businesses stressed the intention of SABIC CEO...
- Key Facts. // Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SWOT Analysis;May2008, p4
Key facts about Saudi Basic Industries Corp., a company engaged in the manufacture of chemicals, plastics, fertilizers and metals, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees.