Take Your Pick
- Editor's notes. Casinger, Lisa // Kids Today;Apr2007, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the asking of opinions from members of the Retail Advisory board concerning Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association's focus on youth show starting in 2008 and another on consumer buying trends for youth or...
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p56
The article provides an overview of various reports that assess market trends and strategy. The paper, "Top-Up Shopping: Trends and Behavior in an Economic Downturn," evaluates the prevalence of top-up shopping and how the consumer's grocery shopping trends has affected it. The "Binge Drinking &...
- Editorial. Reynolds, Jonathan // Journal of Targeting, Measurement & Analysis for Marketing;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on brand preferences by Hispanic and non-Hispanic consumers and another on the concept and characteristics of anti-commercial consumer rebellion.
- READING A HIGHLY CREATIVE MIND. Demaree, Allan T. // Fortune;12/28/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 14, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Alan Deutschman on Bill Gates and another by Faye Rice on spendthrift consumers.
- Your Insights Needed. Gombeski Jr., William R. // Marketing Health Services;Spring2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
The author discusses various reports published within the issue including Katherine Krauss Murphy and Benjamin Waxman's article on creating a patient and visitor guide and another by Christine Meade on rounding provide valuable tips on improving the customer experience.
- DIMENSIONS OF PRICE AS A MARKETING UNIVERSAL: A COMPARISON OF JAPANESE AND U.S. CONSUMERS. McGowan, Karen M.; Sternquist, Brenda J. // Journal of International Marketing;1998, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
The article discusses a report published within the issue by Karen M. McGowan and Brenda J. Sternquist on the differences between U.S. and Japanese consumers.
- A Theoretical Approach to Web Design in E-Commerce: A Belief Reinforcement Model. Song, Jaeki; Zahedi, Fatemeh // Management Science;Aug2005, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p1219
Effective website design plays a critical role in attracting and maintaining customers' interest. Despite the importance of websites as the major and, at times, sole channel of communication in e-business, little theoretical knowledge is available about how websites may influence online...
- tk quiz. Loewen, Lisa // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Winter2009/2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p26
A quiz related to shopping is presented.
- The Impact of Certain and Uncertain Store Promotions on the Decision-Making Process in Product Choices. Chen, Cathy Y.; Shi Zhang // Advances in Consumer Research;2006, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p526
This article reports on the impact of store promotions on a consumer's decision-making process concerning product choices. The author discusses various reports that support the claim that store promotions presented at the beginning of a consumer's shopping trip influence the consumer's affective...